Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Do any of you know who runs the Dunfermline twitter account?

Why do you ask, out of curiosity?

Don’t know who runs it myself, but I’d be interested to know.

3 minutes ago, smpar said:

Why do you ask, out of curiosity?

Don’t know who runs it myself, but I’d be interested to know.

I’m assuming it because Dunfermline have wished a speedy recovery to a Falkirk player. I’m not kidding btw. 

I’m assuming it because Dunfermline have wished a speedy recovery to a Falkirk player. I’m not kidding btw. 

What?

Just gone on Twitter there and seen the tweet. Any reason for Thomas Robson having a stroke at DAFC wishing a Falkirk player good luck and speedy recovery in getting surgery? A rather odd outburst.

Just gone on Twitter there and seen the tweet. Any reason for Thomas Robson having a stroke at DAFC wishing a Falkirk player good luck and speedy recovery in getting surgery? A rather odd outburst.

No idea.

No idea.

Seems to be attracting a few crackpots who think this is some form of serious disrespect and malice. I must be missing something.

Seems to be attracting a few crackpots who think this is some form of serious disrespect and malice. I must be missing something.

Same here, the only thing I can think of is Falkirk or Andrew have not released this information.

Same here, the only thing I can think of is Falkirk or Andrew have not released this information.

In one of the chairman’s latest statements (I know, which one amirite?!), he mentioned possible links with a couple of clubs down south. I’m sure we’ve played Sunderland in a friendly or two recently as well as having a Sunderland player (Beadling) on loan at the moment. The tweet from DAFC acknowledges “Sunderland youngster” Andrew Nelson.

Not exactly a 9/11 conspiracy theory, just a thought.

In one of the chairman’s latest statements (I know, which one amirite?!), he mentioned possible links with a couple of clubs down south. I’m sure we’ve played Sunderland in a friendly or two recently as well as having a Sunderland player (Beadling) on loan at the moment. The tweet from DAFC acknowledges “Sunderland youngster” Andrew Nelson.

Not exactly a 9/11 conspiracy theory, just a thought.

Andrew Nelson doesn’t melt steel beams.

Aye maybe, I was just curious.