Walking Down The Halbeath Road

6 hours ago, Adam101 said:

smashing support guys well in

Just to add other Pars fans welcome to join us pre-match to enjoy the atmosphere and live music.

10 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I'm on the Lizzie bus on Saturday (The big one). Looking forward to it.

I've taken a week out of life moving names about getting the buses filled and refilled. Messages going mental today. I predict over a hundred will be in the boozer.

Free scran, banners on the walls and our very own Gordon Rowan providing everything from Stone Roses to Big Country.

Day of days and what supporting this club is all about.

Still not sure if I’m going to go through to Falkirk tomorrow sounds like it will be a cracking support.

Away from the match who are we all having as our player of the year? I’ve gone with Ashcroft because I think he has been consistently reliable at the back and there hasn’t been that much competition to be honest

We still all wanting AJ punted, aye?
I'll admit, I didn't see this fantastic run coming. Started great and seem to be ending great, with a whole lot of pish in the middle. Tough to analyse.

Hard to say his recruitment in January has made us hard to beat now and if we can keep this run going then his contract will probably be renewed, I was never firmly in the AJ our camp but felt especially after the St Mirren game that unless he turned it around then he should be punted, but he has turned it round and we look good for 3rd now