Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Just after the thoughts of some of the pars fans over this financial crisis involving your club. If the club is f@@@ed why employ a manager like jim j who i suspect is on very good wages? Im only going by rumours but i heard Falkingham and Wallace are on good wages plus other members of the squad are on very high wages also, I know my club the wee team has had to slash wages , squad etc just to survive and thats to finance a debt a good few million less than the Pars , Its quite worrying times ahead not only for the Pars but the whole of the first division

Sorry, but until you have something like this in your programme, then you have zero to worry about!

Massone rant - (at bottom of match report.)

Nah, in all seriousness - I hope things are not nearly as bad for you guys as are being alluded to in this thread. Sounds concerning though.

Edited by mozam76

Ok I'll answer.

JJ was brought in to try & keep us up. He was probably the best out-of-work manager available to try & do this. He was given a 16 month contract, the terms of which no one on this forum knows but I put it out there that wages will have dropped when we were relegated. We let go most of the squad & brought in players from Arbroath, East Fife, Ayr United etc. plus a few from the Nike Academy who pretty much no one had heard of (Jordan apart) We had 2 signed centre halves & 1 left back (U20s excluded) on day 1, one of them was signed as a coach who would be used in emergencies only.

I have no ideas on wages, contracts, bonuses etc. neither do most people on here. I know you're curious about our finances but the truth is no one knows.

This season is not why we're fucked.

http://dafc.info/for...22954&t=1222954

Included in this week's matchday programme, an interview with Gavin Masterton revealing what he has done for the club, what the current situation is and the steps being taken to resolve these issues.

That's where Brian gets the line from.

He's really bigged up the "one & only" & "exclusive" interview as though he is doing it in the programme to show the fans they are important,but the fly bugger wants to sedate them longer to extract every last penny possible. Also there is no way he would do an interview with the media, the skeletons are clattering out of his closet now so I bet he wouldn't risk it. I'm interested to hear what he says though, will he go for the "hard times" so get your dosh out or the "lies, rumours & enemies" so shut your eyes & ears to it all?

Just for the record - I'm only passing on the message from .net and not saying GM has done anything for the club, or what he says is true or the full truth! :)

I hope you aren't young &/or sensitive? Massone almost ruined a young lad using him as a messenger. It was evil.

You can bet that that thread won't be pulled, unlike the one that appeared this afternoon for all of 5 minutes claiming that the electricity would have been shut off if payment wasn't made by 3.00pm. Enter Purvisman to save the day. Allegedly. Maybe Brian's been at the keyboard all that time pressing delete on any thread that hinted at the aforementioned.

Ffs! Has it still not been mentioned on .net? Surely that'll wake them up to it!? Mind you when they realised the credit card payment facility had been removed they said just visit the shop, that's a sign that things are really bad if the bank can't take the risk especially coming up to Christmas. blink.gif

I am young but I'm not anyones messenger :S I just posted it incase anyone who's a Pars fan was interested that didn't read .net ! :S I personally don't believe we won't find any more out from the interview, it'll be the same things recycled over and over again, unfortunatey! :(

I am young but I'm not anyones messenger :S I just posted it incase anyone who's a Pars fan was interested that didn't read .net ! :S I personally don't believe we won't find any more out from the interview, it'll be the same things recycled over and over again, unfortunatey! :(

sad.gif

It's hellish, just keep raising funds & build up as much cash as you can & keep it in the Trust account until you know the way the land lies for definite. It's not turning against your club by doing that because they will get the money anyway. Hopefully the fans can pull together as it's not the time for petty point scoring, it doesn't matter if you hate each other you'll just have to push it aside because you all want your club to survive,

I've been helping to promote the #ShowYourSupportSaturday campaign this week. The fans will hopefully continue to unite and we can get out of this. It's gonna take time - years probably - but we'll finally stave off what we need to and start again under a new era of fan ownership of Dunfermline Athletic 1885.

I've been helping to promote the #ShowYourSupportSaturday campaign this week. The fans will hopefully continue to unite and we can get out of this. It's gonna take time - years probably - but we'll finally stave off what we need to and start again under a new era of fan ownership of Dunfermline Athletic 1885.

Well no. Realistically the fans will be able to fend off hee-haw. Your 'Dunfermline Athletic 1885' will indeed be that: a phoenix club, not a continuation of the old club.

Mysterious as to why a PM is now required to determine that Dunfermline are utterly fucked. Certain esteemed posters have been saying this for years and now the chickens have come home to roost.

Edited by vikingTON

Well no. Realistically the fans will be able to fend off hee-haw. Your 'Dunfermline Athletic 1885' will indeed be that: a phoenix club, not a continuation of the old club.

Mysterious as to why a PM is now required to

determine that Dunfermline are utterly fucked. Certain esteemed posters have been saying this for years and now the chickens have come home to roost.

You really are a heartless, frustrated young man aren't you?