Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Anyone care to send me the PM?

See the Pars Alive fundraising effort, is that affiliated directly with the club or is it a fan-lead venture?

The Pars Alive campaign is a completely fan led venture. Sent the PM as well.

I post under Slevin Kelevra on .net. I try to avoid it though due to the number of roasters.

Me also. Too clique for me. They go on about abuse yet they are the ones ganging up on certain posters and being abusive towards them. The irony. Raspers.

1353460252[/url]' post='6827356']

The Pars Alive campaign is a completely fan led venture. Sent the PM as well.

Thanks.

I sent them a wee message on FB about the Decembeard fundraiser that a few of us Rovers supporters do. Not sure if they're implementing it but it may raise a few bob for the club. Only 5 of us did it last year but we raised around 2k. Get a good few Pars on board and you might raise a decent amount.

It's quick and easy to set up. I have forms saved in file I could send if you think it'd be a goer though goin on the PM, it might not make much of a difference.

Thanks.

I sent them a wee message on FB about the Decembeard fundraiser that a few of us Rovers supporters do. Not sure if they're implementing it but it may raise a few bob for the club. Only 5 of us did it last year but we raised around 2k. Get a good few Pars on board and you might raise a decent amount.

It's quick and easy to set up. I have forms saved in file I could send if you think it'd be a goer though goin on the PM, it might not make much of a difference.

It's worth a shot in all honesty. I'd certainly be up for it.