Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I hate this secretive p*sh, but I find it insulting that as a season ticket holder my own club doesn't even have the dignity to come out and say what is actually going on, so I would appreciate a PM as well.

Edited by craigster00

I hate this secretive p*sh, but I find it insulting that as a season ticket holder my own club can't even have the dignity to come out and say what is actually going on, so I would appreciate a PM as well.

Should have received it, you as well Mediocre Pundit

Edited by GordieBoy80

I hate this secretive p*sh, but I find it insulting that as a season ticket holder my own club doesn't even have the dignity to come out and say what is actually going on, so I would appreciate a PM as well.

PM (Private Message)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Very good IMO (in my opinion ).

Yeah I still hate having to get the info through PM's without the threat of being sued. So much for free speech, eh? rolleyes.gif

They obviously deleted the .net message for a reason, it didn't last very long at all. Probably a bit too close to the truth for it to be in the public domain. Hence why I'd rather keep it to PM's here atm until it all becomes a bit clearer and the club actually start being straight with us. I've got enough to worry about without adding a tedious exchange of pointless emails between Solicitors.

Out of interest, who hasn't received a PM with my summary of the two posts that I read?

Oh, this is awkward.

We were definitely not talking about you mate, don't worry.

I knew my ears were burning.

Anyway, had a wee read through and just been for a snoop on dot net, I would appreciate a wee look at this also Islay. Can u send me it, pwease?