Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Should see how enjoyable it is to win a game with 7 minutes left, to win a game despite being 1-0 down with twenty minutes left through a last minute goal, and to deservedly win with 10 men, much enjoyable 8)

laugh.gif I've actually had an experience of the last one but not in a derby, it was against Alloa, guess who got sent off: the eternally useful (rolleyes.gif) Stephen Simmons.

Just joshing rw89

I know, I'm genuinely loving the prospects of the derbies next year. Heading to part time will make things a little more difficult, but still. Cracking set of fans, a good atmosphere and bridies!

Ryan Wallace hasn't had any offers from any clubs yet, but that will probably change quickly!

Edited by rw89

Stephen Simmons, there's a blast from the past.

By blast I mean a square boot in the baws, useless p***k.

Most players come back to haunt their former team. Simmons helps them. Second day of the season we played Queens away, and right after Kevin Smith had been sent off, Simmons received the ball, only to pass it under no pressure to Allan Walker who gave it to Baird before it was threaded it through to Brian Graham who chipped the ball in. Aye, cheers Stephen.

After hearing chants against him in front of the away support, he did grab his crotch while the ref and linesman weren't looking. Someone then called out "Dinnae touch yer vagina in public Simmons" laugh.gif

At the end of the day the intelectual chat of the 1st divisision has been deeply lacking in the 1st (steep up drew 382 and POTM) but i hope enough of our 'section E loyals' stand by us when we are playing long ball to BMMMH. Dunfermline then. Dunfermline now, Dunfermline forever

That should read intellectual Rob. Never the less, I eagerly look forward to listening to Vivaldi's four seasons while posting thoughtful and considered ripostes against you dirty townie b*****ds. biggrin.gif

At the end of the day the intelectual chat of the 1st divisision has been deeply lacking in the 1st (steep up drew 382 and POTM) but i hope enough of our 'section E loyals' stand by us when we are playing long ball to BMMMH. Dunfermline then. Dunfermline now, Dunfermline forever

My P&B banter is almost as good as my Football Skillz laugh.gif

What the f**k was that?

Get aff the forums when your pished Bob!

If we signed Greig Spence, I think I'd cry. He's a utter bellend.

I don't think we will, but don't quote me. I'd rather we didn't.

I don't know whether I'm being complimented, insulted or hit on.

HgLTE.gif

Not me who organises it mate, and extraodinare? You make Alex Burke look good ;)!

Yeah, Kevin Kyles been rumoured for a while, wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.