Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Andrius Skerla. Great defender, top man and all round good guy. Even at 35, his mere presence would lift so many hearts :wub:

I'd have thought we'd have had an indication as to who may be moving on by now. Still think we should keep Kirk, Buchanan, Dowie and Graham.

If things keep going the way they are we might not yet be down.If Rangers do go to the 3rd(still possible) then they have to decide who's in between us and Dundee.Grey area then as the rules say us if it happens during season but it's out of the season now and no rules really for that.

Would be a bit of a joke if a team that were in administration twice replace a team who were liquidated after administration.Doesn't really bother me as we now have decent games ahead with good crowds.

I don't think we should put too much pressure on Whittle, people are saying he's going to be great etc, yet we haven't even seen him play in a Pars shirt.

Hopefully he does well, although we need to remember that he's only nineteen.

Clarke can go, Starks bound and sure to get a hostile and entirely unfair reception when we play them.

Any Pars fans heard anything about this? I'd welcome him back at Starks, given that we've been linked with the horror show of Stewart Kean by a Partick fan in the fizzy pop forum. ph34r.gif

Also, please please please keep Chris Smith. I'd love it if you did!

Surprised to see Graham off, always looked a good player when playing against us. Same goes for Cardle.

Very reliable source.

By that I mean he put something on his pussbook about being unemployed, I haven't got him as a friend but someone I do know has.

My guess is he's been released because we have Whittle who is a very similar player but on less wages.

Still would've loved to keep him though, will be missed.

Very reliable source.

By that I mean he put something on his pussbook about being unemployed, I haven't got him as a friend but someone I do know has.

My guess is he's been released because we have Whittle who is a very similar player but on less wages.

I thought he was a striker but I read an old interview where he said he styled his game on Steven Gerrard.

Very reliable source.

I am friends with him and last night he posted:

"Thank f*ck I'm unemployed this insomnia is nae use. Let me sleeeeeeeeep!!!"