Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Quite enjoyed Paton's interview on YouTube. Poor guy isn't given the best questions but he's clearly knows what to say.
"Ahm no Zidane" should be on a t-shirt. Don't think I've ever heard a new signing say he wasn't going to get fans on the edge of their seat before.

Thought it was refreshing to see an honest interview. He knows his limitations but will offer what he can. This means we’re less likely to have a Higgy type scenario, where he thinks he’s better than he is, so keeps trying things he isn’t capable of and wasting possession.

He's basically a replacement for Vincent as a holding midfielder to do the dirty work and offload to someone more creative 

We all know his limitations and sounds like he knows exactly what his role is now he's getting on a bit, not expecting much from him but willing to give the boy a chance 

I reckon a 3-5-2 (if we get lang or another good centre half) would be our best formation given the players we have

LINEUP111560842268618.png

14 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

Any word on the kit? Seen a lot of clubs teasing there's hoping we announce them this week.

Nothing yet but with the open day next weekend I'd expect to get a teaser this week surely?

9 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Quite enjoyed Paton's interview on YouTube. Poor guy isn't given the best questions but he's clearly knows what to say.

"Ahm no Zidane" should be on a t-shirt. Don't think I've ever heard a new signing say he wasn't going to get fans on the edge of their seat before.

The fucker stole my line about being on the winning side more than most at East End last season! Think he has been reading the Falkirk thread. 

39 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Higgy will come up against a guy in that league called Jobby Justin. 

Some incredible names in his own team too. Apparently Real Kashmir was on a tv documentary here recently and they're managed by David Robertson (former Aberdeen and Rangers fullback) and his son Mason (yes, really). 

What happend to the guy who came in after Kenny Murray was he only here for a year? 

Even still good appointment as a physio but they both look like they have shared an embarrassing story