Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Group H - Pars, St Mirren, Albion Rovers, Edinburgh City and East Kilbride.
Lets hope for St Mirren at home, otherwise no revenue. Good chance of qualifying though.

Think top seed always plays second seed at home.

We'll have St Mirren away on the final group game if they keep with usual format.

Would love Edinburgh City or East Kilbride to be the other away game as I've never been to either. Other than that, not a draw to get the pulse racing but going into the final game in Paisley with anything less than 9 points would be a bit of a minter.

We'll have St Mirren away on the final group game if they keep with usual format.

Would love Edinburgh City or East Kilbride to be the other away game as I've never been to either. Other than that, not a draw to get the pulse racing but going into the final game in Paisley with anything less than 9 points would be a bit of a minter.

It’s not a group with any real exciting games. But in the same factor there’s some decent enough matches in there and a chance to visit somewhere new if they do the fixtures right and if we do well we can win it.

Declan McDaid is apparently leaving ayr. Any chance he'll and up at EEP?

Was on the cards last year but fell through. Under different management now so probably small I'd say.

17 minutes ago, Airdrie Minded said:

Any news on Andy Ryan? Wasn’t sure if he’d been offered a new deal or has moved on.

Think he's been offered a deal but not heard back. I think it will come this a sizeable wage reduction. James Craigen was in the same situation and ended up leaving.

Think he's been offered a deal but not heard back. I think it will come this a sizeable wage reduction. James Craigen was in the same situation and ended up leaving.

Cheers. Thought he’d have done really well with yourselves but I know he’s had a lot of injuries which can’t have helped.

18 minutes ago, Airdrie Minded said:

Cheers. Thought he’d have done really well with yourselves but I know he’s had a lot of injuries which can’t have helped.

He's done okay. Scored some decent goals but didn't get a consistent run under AJ due to Clark & McManus working well. When he did get a chance he got injured (playoffs Vs Utd last season). He then started the season as our number 9 but was in and out of the team before missing an open goal on the line Vs Falkirk. I don't think he's played since however that's down to a serious injury that required surgery.

Crawford offered him terms but there's been no response. As mentioned above, Craigen was offered terms and opted to go elsewhere so Andy Ryan could be the same. 

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

Fantastic stuff. An absolute charlatan and it was a crazy signing in the first place, especially on a 2 year deal.

Hopefully Devine gets announced next then I'll start to feel some sense of optimism for next season.

Definitely him and Fez. Both thinking they're Billy Big Bollocks. Great move by Crawford and he'll go up in my estimations if he manages the same with Fanny Devine. 

Edited by DAFC.