Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Faz has shown over the last 3 years that he can't score goals above league 1.  He lacks the strength and intelligence around the box.  A couple wee party flicks still seems to  draw some fans in that he's still worth having. I don't think there's any chance he will be back again. 

Scored 30 goals in 1 season in recent memory. Had no service at all, none of the other strikers heavily outscored him.

El Bakhtaoui - 1,866 mins per goal
Andy Ryan - 374 mins per goal
Hippolyte - 676 mins per goal
L Longridge - 539 mins per goal
Keena - 198 mins per goal
Anderson - 239 mins per goal.

So, all of the other attackers had significantly better goal ratios than him, despite Faissal playing more minutes than any of the above and receiving the same service.

Also worth noting that J Longridge, Beadling and Connolly were also under 1,000 mins per goal, which is significantly better than El Bakhtaoui.

This is league goals only - just used BBC stats, which gives you the mins per goal.

31 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Judging by your GoT predictions, Faiss is now a certainty to get signed up.

Get yourself to f**k.

You must find it hilarious to post spoilers for folk. Total and utter dick move.

He spent nearly every game getting the ball pinged at him from 50 yards and trying to knock it on. I'd assume if he is re-signed then this wouldn't be what is planned for him and on that assumption he would definitely be worthy of a contract.  

5 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I genuinely have no idea how what I said was a spoiler but feel free to enjoy your huff.

I know what predictions I made. You've basically said at least one of them is wrong.

3 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

DA Baracus having a meltdown over elves, witches, dragons and magic polar bears :lol:

Yes, I'm annoyed that something I'm looking forward has been in part spoiled a bit. 

Give me a list of what I should care about please.