• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Parscelona

Walking Down The Halbeath Road

22 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Second half of the Leeds vs Derby game was more exciting than our entire season.

I don't care what we do next year but it's got to more interesting than the past few campaigns. You'd struggle to name 5 great moments since promotion.

Disagree. The two seasons before this one were decent enough for the most part. We were progressing and seemed close to becoming challengers.

Second half of the Leeds vs Derby game was more exciting than our entire season.
I don't care what we do next year but it's got to more interesting than the past few campaigns. You'd struggle to name 5 great moments since promotion.

The season before last was pretty good. Exciting football, especially early on and later in the campaign. Agree apart from that however.

44 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

You'd struggle to name 5 great moments since promotion.

Let me try,

Coming back from 2 down against Hibs 2-2

Putting 5 past Livi who were on a great run at EEP

Topping the group of the Betfred Cup twice

Coming from behind to beat Dundee United and Falkirk (Falkirk was less great more a relief) away from home (this season)

Starting the 17/18 season putting 5 past Inverness and 3 past the eventual champions St Mirren

Nicky Clark scoring the last second equaliser against Inverness to send us into the play offs.

That's off the top of my head, I might be missing one or two and would agree there have been more meh moments than super stuff since promotion but let's hope we can get a spirit in the squad that gets us firing again. We are Dunfermline, This kingdom is ours!

Let's have it!

Your manager was watching Cardle draw our 50/50 this evening. Not sure what you can draw from that.

Clark’s equaliser at Caley, the comeback win at United and everything about the Hearts away day were all great.

The others are just some good individual results. Even last season wasn’t that exciting even though we had a good team.

The Hibs away game where we should have won convincingly was a highlight.

Moffat, missed a sitter. It was like, where did this performance come from?

Nice of Gav to donate his goal bonus from his time here.

My source is telling me that there's been a delay in Ryan Dow's signing interview due to his refusal to follow the script and call us a ''massive club''. They hope to have this issue resolved today.

Anyone going along to the council meeting tonight?

2 hours ago, Adam101 said:

Still plenty time to stick a couple of quid into the Jobber fund here - www.gofundme.com%2Fpampb-jobber-pot%

No minimum and all donations will get a chance at going along to the sponsors event or winning the strip.

How about sponsoring Myles? 

1 hour ago, JamieStevenson said:

My source is telling me that there's been a delay in Ryan Dow's signing interview due to his refusal to follow the script and call us a ''massive club''. They hope to have this issue resolved today.

This needs an update for this season to include “I could not turn down the chance to play for Stevie Crawford”. If Dow is anything to go by the signings will be encouraged to look like The Craw too. 

9 hours ago, Enigma said:

Your manager was watching Cardle draw our 50/50 this evening. Not sure what you can draw from that.

I know we’ve been a bit flash with the cash before but signing Cardle just to do the 50/50 would be a bit extreme.

He has an offer from Thistle but I’d be happy to see him back as one of Craw’s experienced guys in what will be a young squad. 

54 minutes ago, JFPar said:

Anyone going along to the council meeting tonight?

Yes, please come along troops.

Poet I have printed out your questions and will pass them on to Buffy to include in her questions from .net as I'll either be doing the minutes or the presentation. Hope this is okay.

Edited by Adam101
Formatting

12 hours ago, Adam101 said:

Let me try,

Coming from behind to beat Dundee United and Falkirk (Falkirk was less great more a relief) away from home (this season)

Starting the 17/18 season putting 5 past Inverness and 3 past the eventual champions St Mirren

Nicky Clark scoring the last second equaliser against Inverness to send us into the play offs.

That's off the top of my head, I might be missing one or two and would agree there have been more meh moments than super stuff since promotion but let's hope we can get a spirit in the squad that gets us firing again. We are Dunfermline, This kingdom is ours!

Let's have it!

Knocking Hearts out the League Cup and putting the final nail in Cathro's coffin.

Still plenty time to stick a couple of quid into the Jobber fund here - www.gofundme.com%2Fpampb-jobber-pot%
No minimum and all donations will get a chance at going along to the sponsors event or winning the strip.

Out of interest, what’s the deadline for this? Just renewed my season ticket etc, but planning to contribute to this.

3 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Out of interest, what’s the deadline for this? Just renewed my season ticket etc, but planning to contribute to this.

Start of the season, no real rush. I don't think the club are advertising their sponsorship options for next season but the earlier the cash is in the more choice we will get.

Let me try,
Let's have it!

Seeing Sibbald and Miller lose the head at East End and get sent off in the same game, both for violent conduct.

McManus putting us 1 up at Tannadice in the playoffs.

That 4-3 game v St Mirren in 16/17.

Higgy scoring a panenka penalty to beat Raith in a crucial game, in the season we missed about 15 penalties.

To be fair, I’d say scoring 4 away to Falkirk was a great day for the fans. From going 1-0 down early on, to cruising at 4-1 up was brilliant, despite Falkirk getting a late consolation. Incredible that the manager got sacked just 1 game later!

Admittedly, the last season was pretty bad. But we did have a lot of good times and good memories under Johnston. Worth remembering he signed Morris, Aird, McManus, Clark, Cardle, Murdoch, Higgy, Beadling & Talbot. All of them did well for us. They weren’t all duds.

Johnston signed far more good players than shite ones.