Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Surely the smallest manager of all time?
Who we thinking will be in charge then? Crawford? Or will he be relieved of his duties? Personally I think we need a man that has done it before, and there is no better candidate than David Hopkin, IMO. 
It'll be Crawford. I'd be absolutely astounded if the board change it.

Was chatting away to Jim Leishman tonight at an event in Hampden’s Hall of Fame for Jim to say that’s he’s not actually in the Hall of Fame itself?!

I don’t need to tell you guys how much a legend he is to Scottish fitbaw. Get yourselves together and back your man for a deserved place in the Hall of Fame http://scottishfootballhalloffame.co.uk/nominations/

You don’t get many guys like Jim in the game, he deserves to be there!

5 hours ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Was chatting away to Jim Leishman tonight at an event in Hampden’s Hall of Fame for Jim to say that’s he’s not actually in the Hall of Fame itself?!

I don’t need to tell you guys how much a legend he is to Scottish fitbaw. Get yourselves together and back your man for a deserved place in the Hall of Fame http://scottishfootballhalloffame.co.uk/nominations/

You don’t get many guys like Jim in the game, he deserves to be there!

He doesn't fit the criteria, having never played for Celtic or (the dead) Rangers.

When I visited the museum a few years back I put my suggestion of Bert Paton into the box. He's more deserving than anyone.
Such a nice unassuming guy too. Some of the player interviews from that era were interesting. Grabbing the wrong reporter by the neck or claiming an airdrie player had dived when his ankle was covered in blood.
[emoji38]
My favourite time as a pars fan. Bert and Dick era.

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

He doesn't fit the criteria, having never played for Celtic or (the dead) Rangers.

Would be a fair point but there’s plenty of non auld firm players involved. Just very surprised that someone of Leishmans stature and achievements has never been recognised, Dick Campbell being another one that should be in there. 

22 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Pars players invited by view from the terrace to recreate the eastenders pebble mill song on the last show of the series.

Will be our greatest achievement this season if we do it.

Would be even more impressive if you could get Lou Beale along sporting her Pars scarf.

Crawford sounding a bit defeated in post-match audio. Sure he knows his chance of being Pars manager next season is slipping away rapidly.

I'm completely bewildered why anyone believes, unless we end up relegated the board are going to sack a management team 4 months after employing them.

31 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

I'm completely bewildered why anyone believes, unless we end up relegated the board are going to sack a management team 4 months after employing them.

What's the deal with the rolling contracts? Surely it would just be a case of not renewing them