Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Like the DU fan above said. Pars should've won that. 

Luck was out today thats all.   We've got our faults no doubt,  we'll hopefully will rectify that  in the summer, but they were lucky.  Falkirk are still pish enough to go down,  that's what I got out of today.   Still polishing my grave dancing shoes.

The win at Alloa wasn't lucky. Was a good performance from us.

Anyway, Goodwin in please. He'll surely be talked about for jobs in the summer and possibly offered a couple. We should ensure that we offer him the role.

A mass punting of players would be nice as well. There are a lot who I'd like to see f**k off. Unfortunately some of them are on 2 year deals.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Anyway, Goodwin in please. He'll surely be talked about for jobs in the summer and possibly offered a couple. We should ensure that we offer him the role.

A mass punting of players would be nice as well. There are a lot who I'd like to see f**k off. Unfortunately some of them are on 2 year deals.

You'll have forgotten most of them played for us in 5 years time. A lot of empty shirts in the squad and almost not one player I'd be disappointed to see leave the club in the summer.

5 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

You'll have forgotten most of them played for us in 5 years time. A lot of empty shirts in the squad and almost not one player I'd be disappointed to see leave the club in the summer.

There are several players in our squad who haven't been great for us but you worry they'll go to another team in the same league and be fucking amazing.

1 minute ago, smpar said:

There are several players in our squad who haven't been great for us but you worry they'll go to another team in the same league and be fucking amazing.

I don't worry about it at all tbh. It's happened fairly consistently since I started following the club in the late 90s so there's no reason it should change now.

I certainly don't want to keep Higgy just so he doesn't score a worldie against us for Morton next season.

32 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

The 'keep' list is certainly decreasing very quickly indeed.

In fact I'd only have 3 'definite keeps'. There's a few that I'd consider but wouldn't be fussed either way. There are loads who are 'must punt'.

Edited by DA Baracus

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I appreciate the clamour for Goodwin but I'd be interested to see how he fares in the transfer market building his own squad, he's still benefitting from the squad and system Jack Ross built. 

Crawford done well in January, he needs to do even better in the summer, there's so many players that you'll be happy when they f**k off. Outwith Thomson, J Longridge and Beadling I wouldn't care if they left. 

What an absolute bunch of shitebags we have btw. Ryan Blair is absolutely gutless and Faiss was atrocious
I thought Agent Blair did his job well yesterday HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA....

Agent Blair.... Lol.

Anyway, now that he cant damage us, El Bak surely ranks alongside Rory Loy fornus in terms of utter fucking dugshiteness in their much anticipated second spells.

I cant claim to have seen much of him beforehand for yous but what the f**k was that guy who played yesterday? He looked like one of our Hartley signings.

Like the DU fan above said. Pars should've won that. 
Luck was out today thats all.   We've got our faults no doubt,  we'll hopefully will rectify that  in the summer, but they were lucky.  Falkirk are still pish enough to go down,  that's what I got out of today.   Still polishing my grave dancing shoes.

You should have been put to your bed earlier son

Stolen from EEB

Loan Returns

Anderson

Blair

El Bakhtaoui

Vicent

Contract expires at end of season

Robinson

Murdoch

Scully (has one year option)

Higginbotham

Durnan

Ryan

Louis Longridge

Muirhead

Craigen

Connolly

Martin

Williamson

Gill

Morrison

Luke

Allan

Burt

Crosbie

Jordan

McCann

Robertson

Swanson

Todd

Here for next season

Beadling

Jackson Longridge

Thomson

Devine

Hippolyte

Ashcroft

Smith

Todd deserves a deal, can’t really comment on the other youngsters.

From the rest Martin and Craigen provide good versatility and should get new deals. L.longridge is the only other one who has done well his year. I’d take Blair back(tho he was poor yesterday) and would do some very creepy things for McInnes to get Anderson back on loan.

New keeper/Scully

new right back. New good centre back Ashcroft j.longridge

Beadling thomson

L.longridge + 2 midfielders

Anderson

Gives Craigen, Devine, Smith, Hippolyte, Todd and Martin as squad players.

Gill might well get his usual reserve role, wouldn’t be against one of Ryan or faiss staying as cover, Connelly possibly as well.

Make that 8 or 9 senior pleasers out(majority squad players) and 4/5 to come in that need to be notably better than what we have.

Would prefer to reduce the squad size a bit and bring more quality into the starting 11.

Gutter that Devine and Hippolyte are still contracted. Both need punted.

If possible I'd punt every single player except Thomson, Beadling, Jackson Longridge and, only if fit and able to play, Murdoch. Would love to see Anderson back but that almost certainly won't happen.

The rest can f**k right off.

7 hours ago, Grant228 said:

I appreciate the clamour for Goodwin but I'd be interested to see how he fares in the transfer market building his own squad, he's still benefitting from the squad and system Jack Ross built. 

Crawford done well in January, he needs to do even better in the summer, there's so many players that you'll be happy when they f**k off. Outwith Thomson, J Longridge and Beadling I wouldn't care if they left. 

Goodwin's been in charge of Alloa for 2 and a half years.

Goodwin's been in charge of Alloa for 2 and a half years.

He’s still using the same nucleus of the team Jack Ross built with some additions like Trouten and a few loan players like Zanatta and Hamilton.

He’s done extremely well with that team but there’s still questions to be asked over his recruitment skills.

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

You should have been put to your bed earlier son

Alloa winning again was good and Partick getting a point. Results didn't go your way despite your fluke win yesterday. Come on the Ton. Still going down you sicko c***s.

Alloa winning again was good and Partick getting a point. Results didn't go your way despite your fluke win yesterday. Come on the Ton. Still going down you sicko c***s.

Hangover? Or just talking the same pish you were last night?…

Get every single one of they imposters so far to f**k.

Wouldn’t miss anyone of they players apart from Thomson, who, thankfully, is signed up for next season. Also, Hopkin for manager. Crawford ain’t the man.

Gutter that Devine and Hippolyte are still contracted. Both need punted.
If possible I'd punt every single player except Thomson, Beadling, Jackson Longridge and, only if fit and able to play, Murdoch. Would love to see Anderson back but that almost certainly won't happen.
The rest can f**k right off.

Agreed, but I haven’t seen anything from those players, apart from Thomson, to suggest they can’t be replaced (easily) with better players. Not counting Anderson as he is on loan.