• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Parscelona

Walking Down The Halbeath Road

23 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Saturday's game at Alloa will see us enter the final quarter of the season. Here's a review of the first three quarters of our Championship season:

Q1 3 wins, 2 draws + 4 defeats = 11 points

Q2 2 wins, 3 draws + 4 defeats = 9 points

Q3 5 wins, 2 draws + 2 defeats = 17 points

As you can see, this latest run of wins has given us a big bump at just the right time. I'd think we'd need a similar quarter in terms of points if we were to actually gatecrash the promotion play-off party.

Now that we win every single game the maths for you in Q4 will be much easier. 

Caley Thistle (A) on the final day could potentially be a really fun day. Last season's injury-time equaliser was a brilliant moment.

I'd have bit your hand off for 8th place after that Raith game, so I'll not be too upset should we miss out. 

Oh dear,  will the Manager of the Month Award hoodoo  hit the Pars.  QoS haven't won a game since Naysmith won his.  

Just now, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Oh dear,  will the Manager of the Month Award hoodoo  hit the Pars.  QoS haven't won a game since Naysmith won his.  

Probably not since the 'hoodoo' is nonsense.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Time will tell I suppose.  

QoS haven't won a game since Naysmith won his.  

Probably something to do with the fact that you’re just not very good and your best player has done nothing for weeks.

2 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Probably something to do with the fact that you’re just not very good and your best player has done nothing for weeks.

And yet you've failed to beat us in 3 games and your star player was posted missing in each of them. 

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
2 hours ago, Fae_the_ said:
Time will tell I suppose.  

Aye, all 3 days.

I'm taking it from when the award was announced or presented. 

And yet you've failed to beat us in 3 games and your star player was posted missing in each of them. 

And yet you’re still a whopping 13 points off us and we’ve been shite for months.

Shake your dicks you pair, this pissing contest is over.

8 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Fuckin’ hoodoo magic man

On ‎06‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 16:39, Poet of the Macabre said:

Caley Thistle (A) on the final day could potentially be a really fun day. Last season's injury-time equaliser was a brilliant moment.

Ultimately counted for f**k all but that was one of my favourite away days watching the Pars.

Watched the post-Alloa Craw interview. I like how he seems as baffled by everyone else by the results. I'm sure he didn't mean it as a dig against AJ but talks about doing stuff that should be obvious in the modern game. Stevie has always made football seem a piece of piss. 

In a few games he's sorted out what AJ couldn't in two seasons.

Now gather round everyone. This old man has come to tell us the story from his childhood, when Dunfermline conceded a goal:

videoblocks-very-old-man-sitting-at-desk