Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Great win! Thought we improved as it went on.

Im doing research as a part of a pilot study, looking at the fan experience of attending spfl matches. The overall aim is to try and help clubs increase their attendance/revenue

I was at Somerset for the game yesterday and it’s a ground I’ve been to many times. Always enjoy going there.

Many clubs, particularly down south have tried to improve the fan experience of by increasing their engagement with supporters. This includes offering detailed travel info, things to do in the area, things to do on arrival at the ground, food & drink options, providing pre match entertainment (fanzones) etc..

Therefore, for anyone who was at the game yesterday or who has been to Somerset before can you say what your experience was like.. what do you like about the away experience at Somerset? What do you not like? did you receive a good welcome at the turnstiles? What did you think of the food/drink? Was there any information from Ayr United that would have improved your experience.

Thanks for any feedback [emoji106]

18 minutes ago, Addo93 said:

Great win! Thought we improved as it went on.

Im doing research as a part of a pilot study, looking at the fan experience of attending spfl matches. The overall aim is to try and help clubs increase their attendance/revenue

I was at Somerset for the game yesterday and it’s a ground I’ve been to many times. Always enjoy going there.

Many clubs, particularly down south have tried to improve the fan experience of by increasing their engagement with supporters. This includes offering detailed travel info, things to do in the area, things to do on arrival at the ground, food & drink options, providing pre match entertainment (fanzones) etc..

Therefore, for anyone who was at the game yesterday or who has been to Somerset before can you say what your experience was like.. what do you like about the away experience at Somerset? What do you not like? did you receive a good welcome at the turnstiles? What did you think of the food/drink? Was there any information from Ayr United that would have improved your experience.

Thanks for any feedback emoji106.png

No pubs right by the ground is a bit of a negative.  Welcome was fine, food stall decent(basics plus chips on offer), choice of uncovered or covered standing, every steward or representative of the club were pleasant enough.  Ayr genuinely is one of the best away days - as long as you don’t expect a seat and a corporate experience!

17 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

This league :lol:

Screenshot_20190223-165303_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b087e6d5d0da39f73363571294da1ebb.jpg

We've won the same amount of games a Caley, just their ability to get draws instead of defeats keeping their noses in front.

I think it does poke a hole in the argument of folk who think the play-offs are unfair though. Inverness and ourselves haven't even won a third of our matches and don't really deserve a shot at promotion. It's the rules of the league I guess but finishing essentially mid-table should mean you have to do something incredible post-season to go up.