Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Mind when folk slagged Clark and said shite about how he could 'only score against part time teams'? 
Laughable.

He certainly knew how to score past our part time keeper this season...

In all seriousness, I always hated that suggestion. A natural poacher, who is an excellent asset at this level. A much better player than any striker currently at the club anyway.

11 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Remember when Falkirk brought 24 fans to EEP? That was top notch cowardice.

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
11 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Whatabout.....

24 is actually quite a lot considering it was a meaningless game, we'd won the league already and it was just a big title party piss up. I wouldn't be anywhere near TFS if the roles were reversed. I can't think of anyone that would go.

24 is actually quite a lot considering it was a meaningless game, we'd won the league already and it was just a big title party piss up. I wouldn't be anywhere near TFS if the roles were reversed. I can't think of anyone that would go.

Agreed. The 24 that went should be locked up.

18 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

I know that the ITK stuff winds folk up  but I going to post this anyway.

Up to 3 players will sign this week and we have a Czech striker in training at the moment.

Excellent, signing an unknown foreign player? I love it. 

Someone get his YouTube montage plz. 

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
14 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Whatabout.....

In all honesty, any Pars fan that was at Cappielow is a far better fan than I. Even if I was available, there's not a chance I'd have spent any money on them a week after that pathetic collapse to the wee team. How ever many that showed up was far more than this squad of players deserve.

Ended 3-0. Connolly and McCann got the others.

All 5 outfield subs were brought on in the 62nd minute. Didn't know you were allowed to make more than 3 in that league.

Edited by DA Baracus

10 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Ended 3-0. Connolly and McCann got the others.

All 5 outfield subs were brought on in the 62nd minute. Didn't know you were allowed to make more than 3 in that league.

Am sure you can only make 3 breaks in play tho so 2 need on at same time  twice. 

3 hours ago, JFPar said:

Ryan Williamson playing in a more forward position though? Certainly looks that way if the squad numbers are anything to go by, he's wearing 7. Think it's about time we tried to move him further forward and used his pace, he's a great lad but not a defender.

I'm not sure he's got the trickery to play more forward though, he's at his best when he's got time to get up a bit of steam. 

Attacking full backs rarely work further forward, we've tried it with Jordan McMillan and Callum Woods in the past. 

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

U ok?

I was pretty gutted tbf.