Walking Down The Halbeath Road

What is going to take for this man to be sacked? We’ve already lost 8 games before Christmas and we don’t score near enough goals to challenge. Disgrace this fraud is still in charge. Only the Pars, eh. Every other team seems to act on it.
^^^thought police arrest imminent

21 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Did you really think a 0-0 draw in awful weather against an ok Queens team was the match that AJ would get sacked?

As for him being a "Fraud" I don't think he has ever claimed to be anything more than a manager at this level.

Every team doesn't punt their manager after terrible runs for good or for bad. 

Anyway have a nice night its nearly Christmas 0-0 today was far better than last weeks result, lets hope for some kind of shock result against Ayr.

No, he should have been sacked ages ago, yet another game without scoring and we can't take advantage of a depleted QoS team and it's deemed ok due to the weather conditions? 

The man is total impostor: tactically inept, stubborn, no plan b etc.

Teams around us seem to have done it as I recall. This isn't a knee jerk reaction; this is every week we're putting in God-awful performances and we have to put up with it? Utter urine.

My friends son is with the Pars as an apprentice.  Seems the Pars only had 5 subs today,  why not give a couple of the young lads a seat on the bench ? Would be a great experience for them and help them take the opportunity in the first team when it comes. 
Because your friends son isn't good enough...

1 hour ago, Brazilianlex said:

My friends son is with the Pars as an apprentice.  Seems the Pars only had 5 subs today,  why not give a couple of the young lads a seat on the bench ? Would be a great experience for them and help them take the opportunity in the first team when it comes. 

They had 6 subs. QOS had only 5.

So room for a small one on the Pars bench.

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

On 14/12/2018 at 10:02, The Moonster said:

A culmination of abuse and vandalism? I think that's abundantly clear to anyone who can read.

It's not going to deter anyone? It might well do, if someone thinks they could end up with a ban then they might think twice. It'll make similar incidents more likely? Whit? Are you suggesting that folk who normally wouldn't cause trouble are now likely to start causing bother or that the existing trouble-makers are going to ramp up their troublesome ways? I'm failing to see logic there.

I don't know how you see that combination of abuse/fair criticism - your board actually state things haven't been good enough and accept responsibility!

Your board have said the same - if people are going to break rules then we'll involve the police where necessary, they even said if the video hadn't been deleted it would've been passed to them. I'm honestly amazed that so many of you have taken it as a slight on yourselves rather than the condemnation of bawbags in your support that it clearly is.

No it's going to deter anyone because I know the sort of fans that behave like that. You're "failing to see the logic" because these folk don't act in a logical way. It's not logical to shout at player's families or kick in window but they've done it anyway. Not a chance a statement on the website has any effect on them and I refuse to believe you're stupid enough to believe it would.

I know Dunfermline fans that are annoyed by this so I fail to see why your "amazement" is relevant in any way?

Utter disgrace of a season so far. If we lose heavily on sat I hope there’s a peaceful protest. 

Ive never known a manager to stay so long after crowds have turned on them. It’s not a small daft minority nor is it unheard of for normal fans to shout and swear at poorly performing players.

On 12/15/2018 at 20:07, Brazilianlex said:

One less player to pay a bonus to if the team win? 

16 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Ive never known a manager to stay so long after crowds have turned on them.

This is probably the most damaging thing for AJ, as it's almost impossible to win people back over.

It's something I've said even when results were better; AJ has never had anything close to the full support's backing and it was inevitable it would cause issues when results turned. Unfortunately the decision makers at EEP are determined to show they're better than other clubs and will back their man, even if it's to the obvious detriment of the club.

33 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

The weather wasnt condusive to football. I dont think 0-0 was a suprise to anyone.

I really don't think it was that horrendous, the person I felt most sorry for was Robinson. Outwith that the wind wasn't outrageous and the rain made the pitch play well. 

16 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/21810880

At least things have improved since this time in our history.

If you get a chance, go back and check this thread from that period. Some really heartwarming support from other clubs and also VT prematurely revelling in our demise - a fascinating read.

That Raith game was the worst game I've ever been too, I didn't see how we'd survive another week. 

41 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/21810880

At least things have improved since this time in our history.

If you get a chance, go back and check this thread from that period. Some really heartwarming support from other clubs and also VT prematurely revelling in our demise - a fascinating read.

Just had a quick read through there, that was a grime read, going through it it's genuinely mental that we somehow didn't go bust. 

Where did Masterton end up? I thought he'd be in court eventually for it all but he's just slithered off. 

Felt that Yorkston had the wool pulled to a certain degree, hope he's alright.