Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Aye, it's Shite. It's not an excuse for that behaviour though. I'd be interested to find out the individuals involved.

Seen the incident happen with Williamson's partner as I was leaving the ground on Saturday. The fan was out of order but it really wasn't anything worth mentioning, but I believe an apology has now been made going by something I read on dotnet. A bit of an overreaction if I'm being honest, but that was always going to happen once it was posted on a football forum.

55 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

How's Robinson been for you guys? 

He's alright mainly, not awful, very rarely brilliant. As a keeper Murdoch would get a load of man of the match awards, if I'm being honest I don't imagine Robinsons save ratio is fantastic. 

Also, if we want to improve our squad, what player is going to look at us and think, if I'm out of form I might have to deal with that sort of shit?
Honestly, I don't fucking care about this "seething" jest culture that is clichéd to f**k right now, I'm raging hearing what so called fans have done to our own stadium and players. f**k right off.

I agree with McArthur re: the behaviour, which is out of order and hopefully is dealt with harshly, but the whole “channelling negativity into positivity” and not expecting instant success has depressed me. It’s as if we’re happy to be where we are as long as we have a club to support. Not to distract from the bigger picture in his statement, again, hopefully the scumbags doing this are found out.

8 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

I agree with McArthur re: the behaviour, which is out of order and hopefully is dealt with harshly, but the whole “channelling negativity into positivity” and not expecting instant success has depressed me. It’s as if we’re happy to be where we are as long as we have a club to support. Not to distract from the bigger picture in his statement, again, hopefully the scumbags doing this are found out.

I don't think that's right, or fair even.

In fact he says no one is happy with the current situation. I would agree that there are plenty of our fans who expect and demand instant success as I've seen it online and at games many times over.

Some folk seem to think that we should be challenging for the title every season we're in this league. We'd like to be but it isn't always possible. Under McIntyre it took us a few seasons to get there. The current manager won't get us there mind, and still needs punted, but folk are taking things way too far, as the statement shows. It's like they've never had a shit season before. Unfortunately shit seasons will happen, but as has always been the case there are too many folk who simply can't handle that.

I've said on here before, a few times, that I've never understood why so many fans make the effort to go to games, spending a lot of money to do so, yet simply won't get behind the team and worse, do the opposite. Although vandalising the ground and abusing player's families is way beyond that. Mental stuff. What the f**k are they thinking? 

You can almost guarantee that there will be a few utter p***ks giving it the "You can stick your fucking statement up your arse!" stuff at the next game they're at. 

But then we have fannies who think homophobic abuse is fine and went mental for being called on it and told to cut it out.

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I don't think that's right, or fair even.

In fact he says no one is happy with the current situation. I would agree that there are plenty of our fans who expect and demand instant success as I've seen it online and at games many times over.

Some folk seem to think that we should be challenging for the title every season we're in this league. We'd like to be but it isn't always possible. Under McIntyre it took us a few seasons to get there. The current manager won't get us there mind, and still needs punted, but folk are taking things way too far, as the statement shows. It's like they've never had a shit season before. Unfortunately shit seasons will happen, but as has always been the case there are too many folk who simply can't handle that.

I've said on here before, a few times, that I've never understood why so many fans make the effort to go to games, spending a lot of money to do so, yet simply won't get behind the team and worse, do the opposite. Although vandalising the ground and abusing player's families is way beyond that. Mental stuff. What the f**k are they thinking? 

Nothing further to add to this. Well said.

48 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Also, if we want to improve our squad, what player is going to look at us and think, if I'm out of form I might have to deal with that sort of shit?
Honestly, I don't fucking care about this "seething" jest culture that is clichéd to f**k right now, I'm raging hearing what so called fans have done to our own stadium and players. f**k right off.

Might not have been our fans. I can't imagine any of our own fans flooding toilets or breaking a window.

Where's the proof it was ou

1 minute ago, JFPar said:

Might not have been our fans. I can't imagine any of our own fans flooding toilets or breaking a window.

Just about to write this. Where's the evidence it was our own fans? Just because there's a loose policy that only Pars fans are allowed in must be true

I've seen the blocking the sink thing in both Legends and Charlie D's before a few times. Brainless stuff. 

I've seen it at my work as well (more than one workplace). You wonder what such morons get out of it. I thought that shit stopped at school.

17 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I've seen the blocking the sink thing in both Legends and Charlie D's before a few times. Brainless stuff. 

I've seen it at my work as well (more than one workplace). You wonder what such morons get out of it. I thought that shit stopped at school.

People are mental. I'm not happy just now and don't agree with everything Ross has said in his statement, but if I seen anyone blocking/flooding sinks which caused damage I'd be quite happy to give them a thump.