Walking Down The Halbeath Road

QOTS (a), Ayr (h),Falkirk (a), Alloa (h)... at the start of the season I’d have said an absolute minimum 9 points from that. I’d bite your hand off for 3 the way things are going.

Given you've beaten us once in your last 6 attempts at Palmerston (and even then, it was a meaningless end of season game and Robinson gifted you the goal), I assume that is the fixture you'd expect to have lost?...

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Given you've beaten us once in your last 6 attempts at Palmerston (and even then, it was a meaningless end of season game and Robinson gifted you the goal), I assume that is the fixture you'd expect to have lost?...

Given that you're missing Harkins and Dobbie and we should have won at EEP I'm going to guess he's hoping for a win, hth. 

Given that you're missing Harkins and Dobbie and we should have won at EEP I'm going to guess he's hoping for a win, hth. 
He said before a ball was kicked. He must have some superb psychic ability to know those two would be out by the time this fixture rolled around.

The result/s at EEP mean absolutely nothing either when looking at Dunfermline's record at Palmerston.

Hth.
Or unbeaten in our last 5 at Palmerston, as some might say...
Very true. Still extremely arrogant/stupid to expect 3 points.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

He said before a ball was kicked. He must have some superb psychic ability to know those two would be out by the time this fixture rolled around.

The result/s at EEP mean absolutely nothing either when looking at Dunfermline's record at Palmerston.

Hth.
Very true. Still extremely arrogant/stupid to expect 3 points.

How long have Harkins and Dobbie been out for, just got injured in there last march did they? 

Our record at Palmerston isn't dreadful , and having seen Qots at EEP he evidently fancies our chances of winning. 

Realistically if we wanted to be challenging for the playoffs we shouldn't exactly be fearing Palmerston should we? f**k all arrogance about it, you've just went out your way to be offended by it. 

Edited by Grant228

How long have Harkins and Dobbie been out for, just got injured in there last march did they? 
Our record at Palmerston isn't dreadful , and having seen Qots at EEP he evidently fancies our chances of winning. 
Realistically if we wanted to be challenging for the playoffs we shouldn't exactly be fearing Palmerston should we? f**k all arrogance about it, you've just went out your way to be offended by it. 
Wow. You've once again spectacularly misread everything that's been said.

He said AT THE START OF THE SEASON he'd expect 9 points... Why you keep mentioning the earlier game is baffling and has absolutely nothing to do with this.

And I don't think the guy is expecting a win on Saturday as he would be happy with 3 point from the 4 games mentioned. So to post as if you're defending him makes it even more laughable as your defending a view the guy doesn't even have.

8 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Wow. You've once again spectacularly misread everything that's been said.

He said AT THE START OF THE SEASON he'd expect 9 points... Why you keep mentioning the earlier game is baffling and has absolutely nothing to do with this.

And I don't think the guy is expecting a win on Saturday as he would be happy with 3 point from the 4 games mentioned. So to post as if you're defending him makes it even more laughable as your defending a view the guy doesn't even have.

Consider it my view then, I'd expect us to win at Palmerston. 

Think about it this way, at the start of the season he, like ever other Pars fans was expecting us to be in the upper reaches of the playoffs, as such it's not extremely arrogant, nor stupid to expect to win away to a ground we haven't lost much at in recent years and who's own fans were expecting them to struggle. 

Hth. 

Edited by Grant228

12 minutes ago, OwenDAFC said:

Aye. At the start of the season, with the squad we had assembled.. id have said 3 points from QOTS. However, the signings have turned out to be dug shite to a man, the manager hasn’t got a clue, the fans have given up.. enjoy your 3 points.

No they haven't

Think about it this way, at the start of the season he, like ever other Pars fans was expecting us to be in the upper reaches of the playoffs, as such it's not extremely arrogant, nor stupid to expect to win away to a ground we haven't lost much at in recent years and who's own fans were expecting them to struggle. 

Hth. 
You haven't won many either though. 2 in the last 7 attempts I'm sure? It hardly screams of a happy hunting ground. To look for or hope for 3 points is one thing. To expect it is an entirely different thing.

8 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Hth. 

You haven't won many either though. 2 in the last 7 attempts I'm sure? It hardly screams of a happy hunting ground. To look for or hope for 3 points is one thing. To expect it is an entirely different thing.

It hardly sounds like the worst place either. 

I think at the start I had Qots down for 7th or 8th, evidently that looks like being wrong but if your gunning for the playoffs and you're not expecting to beat one of the bottom teams then who can you expect to win against? 

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

What sort of compensation figure would you be expecting for Williamson?

£100k please.

Realistically though half of that would probably get him as I believe he's out of contract in the summer.

36 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

£100k please.

Realistically though half of that would probably get him as I believe he's out of contract in the summer.

33 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

And a hefty sell on clause.

Braw. Just pure rumour from my point, but our right back is ageing and we've started to go after young Scots, so Williamson seems a perfect target. 

Chances of us paying a fee could be the issue though.

Seems like things got out of hand on sat. Williamsons girlfriend arguing with fans and some arse shouting and swearing at the chairman and upsetting his family. Getting pretty dire tbh
Sigh, we always have this utter arsehole element who take things too far. Like petty, spoiled children who can't handle it when we're not winning all the time.

Aye, it's Shite. It's not an excuse for that behaviour though. I'd be interested to find out the individuals involved.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Braw. Just pure rumour from my point, but our right back is ageing and we've started to go after young Scots, so Williamson seems a perfect target. 

Chances of us paying a fee could be the issue though.

He got on really well with Jason Kerr when they went away with Scotland. Tommy Wright would be great for Williamson, very much a confidence player who reacts well to good man management, this latest carry on with his family will not be great for that. Can see him going in the summer.