Walking Down The Halbeath Road

15/21 points at home in the 02/03 SPL is damn impressive.

We started off so well that season then turned shite around the festive period. Got to two quarter finals that season. Had to play a formidable Rangers side in both.

5 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

15/21 points at home in the 02/03 SPL is damn impressive.

Is anyone else actually going to the Morton game on Sat? I usually say I won't go and end up keen by the end of the week but it's been the exact opposite recently.

THAT WAS A TEAM YOU COULDN'T AFFORD !!!

DEBT DODGERS.

BOO CHEATS!!!!!!1111!!

Sorry thread strange without  rovers fans reacting to that post, don't worry lads, I've got it covered.

Will be there, got a season ticket. Hope it doesn’t descend into a boo fest too early.
Hate that when randoms just boil over and shout abuse like Tourette’s John. 

We've all been there. Occasionally it can be fun to see a mate or someone you know just into pure meltdown after a poorly taken throw in, or another timid effort from 4 yards straight at the goalie.

4 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
14 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:
Will be there, got a season ticket. Hope it doesn’t descend into a boo fest too early.
Hate that when randoms just boil over and shout abuse like Tourette’s John. 

We've all been there. Occasionally it can be fun to see a mate or someone you know just into pure meltdown after a poorly taken throw in, or another timid effort from 4 yards straight at the goalie.

This happened at the Falkirk game. A guy I know who always seems quite reserved ended up in the aisle, walking down the stairs waving his arms about, think it was a poor goal kick. Love it!

4 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

See the good old logic of bigger budget = success being brought out again.

Aye, Celtic have a budget of double anyone in Scotland, just a coincidence they're winning everything IN Scotland right enough. 

A bigger budget gives you a far better chance of success, no idea why anyone would say different. 

I liked that Faiss stole the ball and was *gagging* for a goal. He's really not been terrible at all but just not happened for him so far. Hopefully he can start banging them in now.

Our second half performance today was no better than some of the muck we've served up this season but the difference was we had the lead already. I don't mind us being shite in games if they go on and win games. Problem is, a decent side would have caused us far more problems today.

A positive sign of recovery but much more is needed to build confidence.

Edit - Was also nice to see Williamson trying to take people on again. He's far from his best but hopefully that was a reminder to himself of the threat he can pose.

Edited by Poet of the Macabre