Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Williamson out and 442 and it turns around. Coincidence?

The sad thing is, you’ll actually get the attention you’re craving so much.

Not saying he's the only one to blame but now the whole defence is doing well and Craigen player of the month at right back. The only other game we won was when craigen was at right back also. Glad it has turned around and Ryan has to justify a return.

Sigh. Aye, Craigan has came in and been terrific. Doesn't automatically make Williamson Shite though, even though ironically he wasnt at his best for a bit

Kudos to the defence, including Durnan, they've done well to limit everyone recently except Robinson

How are Martin and Vincent playing? Think I saw someone say they look a bit sluggish but keep it simple and effective. Maybe Thomson could come in there it we need a bit more drive in some games?

Vincent keeps things ticking over, never going to be a match winner but puts in solid performance

Martin absolutely dictates things, sprays passes around for fun and happily takes the ball into feet when many would panic. Class

Neither are particularly quick but thomson and beadling can quite easily solve that.

We have more than enough central midfield options.

Martin, for my money, has given us some badly needed composure on the ball in the middle of the park. He's got the vision to spot a forward pass, or a team-mate's run, in dangerous areas. That then benefits players like Connolly and Longridge in the wider areas.

So far, so good in terms of his signing, IMO.

Yesterday was 6 years ago to the day when we drew 2-2 with Falkirk after coming from 2 down. With admin or worse looming at the time I remember a lot of despondency and when Thomson headed that equaliser the crowd went into mayhem. Felt like a win that day. 

23 minutes ago, wasted said:

Yesterday was 6 years ago to the day when we drew 2-2 with Falkirk after coming from 2 down. With admin or worse looming at the time I remember a lot of despondency and when Thomson headed that equaliser the crowd went into mayhem. Felt like a win that day. 

I may be wrong but I'm sure at the time not many had any idea about the train that was about to drive through us in the coming months, I certainly didn't but I was firmly ostriched oot ma tits. 

I remember it as us starting the season on fire and thinking we had a real chance of the title, 2-0 down to a poor Falkirk side and those late goals were absolutely bliss, that game is the only time I've not seen Dunfermline win at TFS but that Thomson goal was the most I've ever celebrated a goal there, went absolutely wild. 

3 hours ago, wasted said:

We then went 0-2 down at home to Morton the next week and managed to get another 2-2.

Ryan Wallace jumped 10 feet in the air to nod one home I believe.

When you swap in Higgy for Longridge and Beadling for Vincent and maybe Muirhead or Keana for Fais that seems like a top four side.

I just wish AJ didn’t mess around with a formation that worked but it has worked out ok. I still think that Ross County will win the league but we are capable of beating Ayr and feel they will crash and burn at some stage. I did feel that way about Livvy mind you.

Williamson, Martin, Thomson, Higgy, Murdoch,  Muirhead, Beadling, Devine, Hippo and Keana.

Hopefully before Xmas they will all be back. Not sure about Sean. That’s a good squad.