Walking Down The Halbeath Road

3 hours ago, Potted hOuGh said:

If it's affordable to the individual and it catches the individuals imagination then fair play.

Chance to visit go to away with family and mates for a fitbaw Jolly. That is a fundemental right of passage for anybody following their chosen team. 

There doesn't need to be any level of rational behaviour regards the decision to make the trip, we're fitbaw fans ffs. Since when did we become rational?

There's a huge buzz about this among those making the trip. We're taking hundreds by the look of it, personally I can't wait.

Well, fair play to those that can justify the outlay for that cup. I won't be traveling to the wasteland of Wales. 

I may just about manage Dunfermline, or even Kirkcaldy if we get Raith in the cup. 

52 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Well, fair play to those that can justify the outlay for that cup. I won't be traveling to the wasteland of Wales. 

I may just about manage Dunfermline, or even Kirkcaldy if we get Raith in the cup. 

I wouldn't bother my arse if we got Falkirk tbh, as alluded to there's nothing particularly logical about it but I'm buzzing. 

4 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I wouldn't bother my arse if we got Falkirk tbh, as alluded to there's nothing particularly logical about it but I'm buzzing. 

I meant I might manage Dunfermline in the league or Raith in the Scottish Cup. Not traveling anywhere for the Challenge Cup, can't afford the outlay for what is a distraction form staying out of league 1 :lol:

4 hours ago, DeeBairn said:

I meant I might manage Dunfermline in the league or Raith in the Scottish Cup. Not traveling anywhere for the Challenge Cup, can't afford the outlay for what is a distraction form staying out of league 1 :lol:

How many games do you average a season?

54 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

10 tops, and that's a mix of home and away, dependent on work shifts and family commitments. Why? 

Just curious. 

Thankfully my kids are old enough to do their own thing. Which means I can attend a lot more now than I used to.

Love a Saturday.