Walking Down The Halbeath Road

39 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

I won't say this too many times in my life, but I'm at work surrounded by Dundee fans. 

Gonnae no f**k this up? 

It's a team from Dundee. 

Start pre warning them that you've got stomach cramps, get out while you can x

22 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

You're growing on me.

Ever so slowly.

Like fungus.

I'd watch yourself, fungi can grow rapidly overnight and then spray spores all over the place. Thankfully, I'm more like lichen. 

16 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

It's a team from Dundee. 

Start pre warning them that you've got stomach cramps, get out while you can x

I think I'll be fine, all the worst of them are either at the game or at home taking pictures of cats. 

I thought we were quite wasteful.

I found Hippolyte wasteful and frustrating, cannot fault his effort. Was impressed with Jackson Longridge, but Dundee's right back seemed to always leave heaps of space behind him.

Beating teams from the tier above while not playing great is extremely positive.

I thought we were quite wasteful.
I found Hippolyte wasteful and frustrating, cannot fault his effort. Was impressed with Jackson Longridge, but Dundee's right back seemed to always leave heaps of space behind him.
Destroying teams from the tier above while not playing great is extremely positive.

I’d like to see Ryan start ahead of L. Longridge at some point, he looked good against Peterhead even though he only got about 4 minutes and he did his job well when he came on today.

Jackson Longridge and Craigen were fantastic today.

Honestly not even at the wind up here but I can't believe Craigen is the same player Falkirk fans told us was a shitebag, wouldn't tackle etc. The boy bossed the midfield today and has outstanding technique with both feet. Possibly just a player not fitting in with a club? MOTM for me.

The three centre halfs pretty much strolled it also. 

Good signs. 

Longridge at full back looks like a massive improvement on Talbot. His brother looks a bit meh atm. Thompson did ok.

Hippo works his socks off but I’m not sure he’s a goal scorer. Need to play him as a target man or to run in the channels with Fais or Ryan feeding off him.

Defence looks as solid as last season and if we can play like we did in the first half today we will be a match for anyone in the league.

WTF are livvy thinking about letting Longridge go? He looks a player.

:lol:

18 minutes ago, All-Star-Par said:

Honestly not even at the wind up here but I can't believe Craigen is the same player Falkirk fans told us was a shitebag, wouldn't tackle etc. The boy bossed the midfield today and has outstanding technique with both feet. Possibly just a player not fitting in with a club? MOTM for me.

The three centre halfs pretty much strolled it also. 

Good signs. 

How many times did Craigen play like that for you last season? Your talking like you's have just signed him.

He was excellent at times for us as well ( mainly play offs a few seasons back) but it didn't last long. Maybe he just performs when the weather is decent. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Falkirk_Bairn_1983 said:

How many times did Craigen play like that for you last season? Your talking like you's have just signed him.

He was excellent at times for us as well ( mainly play offs a few seasons back) but it didn't last long. Maybe he just performs when the weather is decent. :lol:

Last season he played wide left or part of a midfield two but he has been more of the holder in the middle three for us in the two games so far and looks a different player. Could see his technical ability last year but the boy was cutting about like Gattuso for us the day. Outstanding.

2 minutes ago, All-Star-Par said:

Last season he played wide left or part of a midfield two but he has been more of the holder in the middle three for us in the two games so far and looks a different player. Could see his technical ability last year but the boy was cutting about like Gattuso for us the day. Outstanding.

Houston mostly played him out on the right. I always thought he would be much better in the middle (not a holding mid though tbf).

Satisfying result but the performance wasn't the best but lots to be positive about, early doors though.

Over 500 Pars fans so not a bad turn out. 

Bobby Madden, his shaking of the head and smiling at the Pars support got the fans a bit hot under the collar. He's a dick.