Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Not sure what your point is there. They beat you in a playoff to go up. As in, they were better than you. 

It was pointed out to us that we must be shite because we finished a whole 15 points behind St Mirren. We were also only 3 points behind a team that got promoted.

5 minutes ago, smpar said:

There’s yer Stevie Crawford signing up permanently as a coach for the reserves and first team.

I'm sure the Falkirk fans will be along in a minute to tell us that it's a massively shit signing and posting a lot of emojis.

58 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I'm sure the Falkirk fans will be along in a minute to tell us that it's a massively shit signing and posting a lot of emojis.

Why do you keep biting to obvious trolling? Unless you are pretending to bite as an elaborate way of trolling me...

Delighted to see Stevie Craw join full-time. Him and Faiss at the club at the same time is like something out of a time travel show.

Couldn't watch the Peterhead game but going by the highlights we looked decent enough, what formation did we play with what players in what positions? 

Purely going by the highlights, Connolly and Higginbotham both looked central? 

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

Couldn't watch the Peterhead game but going by the highlights we looked decent enough, what formation did we play with what players in what positions? 

I was told it was either 5-3-2 or 3-5-2, depending on how you looked at it. Ashcroft, Durnan and Devine in the middle, with J Longridge and Williamson as wing backs.

Thomson, Craigen and Higgy as the starting midfield three, with Hippo and L Longridge up top.

I wasn't there so might not be totally 100%.

PotM is right with the lineup. Higgy was playing central for the whole game aye, Connolly played pretty much alongside him when he came on as a sub.

Ashcroft and Thomson came off at the same time, with young McCann and Connolly coming on. McCann joined Hippolyte up front, L.Longridge was put out wide and Connolly played in the middle with Higgy, Craigen played wider on the right and we had 4 at the back. Connolly and Higgy looked really dangerous together, albeit playing against a tiring League Two side.

2 hours ago, All-Star-Par said:

We don't pay massive wages but its simple maths that we can afford better wages as we get higher home crowds than Falkirks two thousand through the gates.

So you could, but don't. What was you actual point in bringing it up? 

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Yaaasss, we're back to 'yoooose pyur pay high wayjes!!!!!!!', which is really just a roundabout way of saying 'yooose ur cheets who ur spendin mre thun u can aford!'.

We didn't bring it up.. 

44 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Why do you keep biting to obvious trolling? Unless you are pretending to bite as an elaborate way of trolling me...

Delighted to see Stevie Craw join full-time. Him and Faiss at the club at the same time is like something out of a time travel show.

Must be trolling you, which is a poor show, 'cause he's not trolling us. 

Crawford is a good coach, fairly certain he did some work for us under Holt. 

When he was coach under Pressley he was praised for his work with Farid and Lyle Taylor.

He even played as a trialist before we even signed Farid.

5 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

When he was coach under Pressley he was praised for his work with Farid and Lyle Taylor.

He even played as a trialist before we even signed Farid.

Pressley, I thought it had been Holt, wasn't far off. 

Poor wee dears will be boiling at nobody saying nasty things about wee Stevie. 

Just now, gav-ffc said:

Aye he joined 2011 when Bullen when back down south.

Oh aye, that 6 months he spent being an estate agent. Best excuse I've ever seen used to get away from Falkirk yet. 

2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I was told it was either 5-3-2 or 3-5-2, depending on how you looked at it. Ashcroft, Durnan and Devine in the middle, with J Longridge and Williamson as wing backs.

Thomson, Craigen and Higgy as the starting midfield three, with Hippo and L Longridge up top.

I wasn't there so might not be totally 100%.

1 hour ago, smpar said:

PotM is right with the lineup. Higgy was playing central for the whole game aye, Connolly played pretty much alongside him when he came on as a sub.

Ashcroft and Thomson came off at the same time, with young McCann and Connolly coming on. McCann joined Hippolyte up front, L.Longridge was put out wide and Connolly played in the middle with Higgy, Craigen played wider on the right and we had 4 at the back. Connolly and Higgy looked really dangerous together, albeit playing against a tiring League Two side.

Sounds pretty interesting, AJ played around with a 5-3-2 last year before ditching it, wonder if he'll persevere? 

Longridge, Connolly, Higgy and Craigan is a wild midfield, can imagine it would've been fun to watch. 

Any reason why Faiss and Vincent weren't in the squad? 

1 hour ago, All-Star-Par said:

If anyone locates DeeBairns head please return it as it appears to have gone big time.

Cracking comeback, good for you. 

Ignore the reply and accuse me of losing my head. 

Top banter. 

Sounds pretty interesting, AJ played around with a 5-3-2 last year before ditching it, wonder if he'll persevere? 
Longridge, Connolly, Higgy and Craigan is a wild midfield, can imagine it would've been fun to watch. 
Any reason why Faiss and Vincent weren't in the squad? 
He seems quite keen on it and it does seem less chaotic than we have been in the past.

When he's leaving craigen as the most defensive midfielder the back 5 are being pretty much left to do all the defending by themselves. Lots of attacking flair there tho, i'd be interested to see how it would work if beadling was available