Walking Down The Halbeath Road

5 minutes ago, PRS said:

Well having seen both play, albeit not very often in either case, Faiss looks a class act compared to Loy

Difference being, before Dundee broke Loy, he had actually played and scored in this league.

Time will tell, I guess.

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:

Dot nit dropping serious hints that Hippolyte is signing tomorrow. Isn’t he under contract at saints?

Personally I think he’s a brilliant player in this division, caused us all sorts of bother and dive aside seems ok.

Stopped reading there. 

IMG_1531428044.951334.thumb.jpg.9ae4934f8f3539de798b2876ef2bca4c.jpg any idea who this trialist was?

No idea who he is but he looked fairly tidy and would offer a different option. Did miss his opportunity after Jackson longridge went on a great run. Would give him a deal so long as his wage demands are reasonable.

Pass on Hippolyte. Think we'd best looking for a good crosser for faiss to link up with. He had a great relationship with Paton and someone like that would suit him well.

PS FAISS IS BAK, WERE GOING TO WIN THE WORLD CUP

5 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

I seem to remember Andy Rodgers going mental on our Fans Page when Hartley was announced, pretty seething because Miller and Kerr were getting punted and not given the job. Strange boy.

Nah I remember that, every now and then he'll be retweeted onto my time line, he just seems permanently angry. 

Update on the trialist, he's from South of the border and has been up for a couple of days. AJ asked about a signing tomorrow "Yep we're getting there" 

Eta - I'll also pass on Hippolyte, I didn't really rate him at Falkirk truth be told. I didn't quite get why he got built up so much. 

Edited by Grant228

Nah I remember that, every now and then he'll be retweeted onto my time line, he just seems permanently angry. 

Update on the trialist, he's from South of the border and has been up for a couple of days. AJ asked about a signing tomorrow "Yep we're getting there" 

He also hated Lyle Taylor after we played Stenny a few years ago in the cup. Pretty sure the tweets are still up. I think ur right, a strong case of Permaseethe.

I seem to remember Andy Rodgers going mental on our Fans Page when Hartley was announced, pretty seething because Miller and Kerr were getting punted and not given the job. Strange boy.

He was fuming after Andy Geggan put a hard tackle in on Josh Windass during our cup tie versus Rangers. Some weird obsession with Geggan after he apparently tried to break Rodgers leg.

Wonder why he would try that

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

He was fuming after Andy Geggan put a hard tackle in on Josh Windass during our cup tie versus Rangers. Some weird obsession with Geggan after he apparently tried to break Rodgers leg.

Wonder why he would try that

That was while he was with us, we had some "bad blood" with Peterhead after they had three players sent off against us in one game. The teams didn't seem to get along. 

It was a fucking beautiful tackle.