Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 minutes ago, Piracy said:

It was Mark Sherry who wrote the letter. It's all over the place. What a load of f*ckin pighsh*t. Embarrassment.

Facebook was full of utter gimps a few weeks back also. 

Whats going on? Disgrace! And on and on.

We have strengthened our team in many respects, just need a striker and a winger maybe one more on top of that. I'm quite excited to see this young team and think we can get challenging for the playoffs. Remember all the players that left failed to go up and all have major flaws in their game.

3 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Morris is getting shit on Twitter and Pars Facebook pages. No matter what happens with him now he's down as a Judas. Seen Pars fan referring to him as both a 'lying rat' and a 'cucking funt' in the last 10 minutes alone.

Ach I think that's a bit far, by all means give him some stick in a footballing environment on his merits as a footballer, he's not a bad bloke though and he was great for us as a captain and in the community. We've had some c***s play for us over the years, wouodnt say Morris is one. 

1 minute ago, Piracy said:

I was obviously at the Lizzie Supporters night and he was indeed indicating he was going to sign. I wish when he delivered my big mates birthday cake on the night that he'd f*cked it right into this Geordie pus.

Warmed to Aird and Andy Ryan that night, they were loving it. 

McManus and Byrne were funny guys aswell. 

Just now, D.A.F.C said:

Facebook was full of utter gimps a few weeks back also. 

Whats going on? Disgrace! And on and on.

We have strengthened our team in many respects, just need a striker and a winger maybe one more on top of that. I'm quite excited to see this young team and think we can get challenging for the playoffs. Remember all the players that left failed to go up and all have major flaws in their game.

I'm right behind the club and AJ. 

I think we're signing the right kind of players that will allow us to play decent football with a physical edge. All good in the hood so far.

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

Ach I think that's a bit far, by all means give him some stick in a footballing environment on his merits as a footballer, he's not a bad bloke though and he was great for us as a captain and in the community. We've had some c***s play for us over the years, wouodnt say Morris is one. 

Warmed to Aird and Andy Ryan that night, they were loving it. 

McManus and Byrne were funny guys aswell. 

Yeah personal abuse is wrong.

Aird and Ryan were great craic. Couldn't shift them off the dance floor.

Big Byrne had the woman folks interested, big shag that he is.

Seen Pars fan referring to him as both a 'lying rat' and a 'cucking funt' in the last 10 minutes alone.

Did it take you 10 minutes to proof read that? Screenshots are easy ;-)

Fans just need to chill. Until the season kicks off no one has a clue what’s in store. Would have like Morris to stay, he didn’t, I’m over it.

AJ seems to be unfazed by leavers and looks as if he had a list of replacements at the ready if players didn’t accept offers and wandered to pastures new. On paper they look okay, but we play on grass ...and plastic.

Told everyone at the Lizzie Pars Supporters Night he'd sign a contract when it was offered, obviously cosying upto the fans but he apparently said as much to AJ and RM aswell. 
I never really expected him to stay, he moved from Morton despite being adored there and doing well. Signing on fees are a big incentive at this level. 

If that's the case it's pretty poor.

Any cash will be welcome for players, but i wouldn't expect a signing on fee to be much different for a new club vs resigning. It's a 2 sided coin ultimately, the more players want to move the less clubs would cover things like moving costs.

Just now, Black and White Tragic said:

Did it take you 10 minutes to proof read that? Screenshots are easy ;-)

Screenshots reveal real names lol. Not allowed on here.

26 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I have absolutely no issues with Morris moving to Ross County, I'd imagine he'll be getting paid a better wage and it is his job at the end of the day. 

However he'll justifiably get some stick for lying to the chairman, thems the breaks. 

Out of McManus, Morris, Clark and Aird I would say Clark has went about it in the best way and will probably get the least stick, ironic because he probably got the most whilst he was here! 

And out of all of them, Clark is the only one we'll miss, IMO. The rest are easily replaced. 

2 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Bet he still bought a season ticket just so he can vent every fortnight. Is he real?

Oh he's real alright. Inherently negative.

Must have a bowl of 'my life is shit' flakes for breakfast.

The board deserve medals, to put up with all that shit from Masterton and spend time away from families unpaid because they love the club. It's not something the guy writing the letter would do.

Im not too sure a two year contract was right but we have had our fingers burned before by offering one year deals. He improved our position last year and needs backing, especially with this young side. I think we will have ups and downs but four or five of our squad will be as good as or better than anyone in the division. The season after I would imagine will be the big push unless we have a few more Calum Smith type players hidden away waiting to break through from the youth team.

We are well overdue another McNamara or Andy Tod.

6 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

The board deserve medals, to put up with all that shit from Masterton and spend time away from families unpaid because they love the club. It's not something the guy writing the letter would do.

Chairman had the tenacity and determination to win this club back from Masterton.

He lost a lot of money along with others trusting the previous regime.

Ross McArthur used sit in the NW, just in front of my dad and brother.

He was an ordinary fan, prone to a few passionate outbursts. Wouldn't have guessed he'd end up running the club.

He and others took a lot of personal risks getting rid of Masterton but glad they did.

He works for f**k all as do others and he's restored pride and self respect back into this club.

We're lucky to have him.

Edited by Guest

9 hours ago, Piracy said:

35812667_10214570657451448_4318291060066353152_n.jpg

What an absolute cretin. A dribbling moron. That shit is laughable. Sacking the board and manager equates to throwing money at it, a tactic which didn't pan out too well previously for us.  

However as soon as we hit a bad patch he won't be alone. Our fans have no patience and many have mental expectations. A poor run will see folk crying about the players we released and saying we should have kept them and not signed the guys we have.