Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Never seen him play before but, judging by the lack of Falkirk fans jumping on top of it, it must be a decent signing. 

Edited by DAFC.

4 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

The silence from Grangemouth is deafening..............

1 minute ago, DAFC. said:

Never seen him play before but, judging by the lack of Falkirk fans jumping on top of it, this is a decent signing. 

:lol:

14 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Signed as a winger presumably but I think he can play as a second striker?

I would say he is an out and out winger. He was superb in his time at the Rovers. Will be one of the best players in the championship next season. 

8 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Never seen him play before but, judging by the lack of Falkirk fans jumping on top of it, it must be a decent signing. 

Having never seen him play i'm going to go right ahead and say he's better than Willo Flood and he doesn't appear to be a biggot who knows the entire Rangers songbook so that makes him an improvement on Fraser Aird. 

9 minutes ago, PipoIsABairn said:

Having never seen him play i'm going to go right ahead and say he's better than Willo Flood and he doesn't appear to be a biggot who knows the entire Rangers songbook so that makes him an improvement on Fraser Aird. 

He's nowhere near as good as Flood.

Excellent signing. We were in talks to re-sign him in January, and had he came in I think our season would've turned out hugely different. He's a brilliant player who'll happily take players on and has a good delivery. He's only about 5'5 or something ridiculous, but despite his stature he can hassle people to no end. Really good signing for yourselves, and I'd be confident he'll do a job for you.