Walking Down The Halbeath Road

10 hours ago, smpar said:

Yes, I’d *honestly* rather be a suppressed, malnourished Jew waiting on my imminent death by torture than a football fan witnessing a bad result.

Glad to see people don’t take the internet too seriously.

Aye, honestly? ......weerdi

15 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

The only game I couldn't bear it was the 1-8 game against Celtic.

Walked out at 8.

Hamilton 5-0 is the only game I've walked out of REALLY early at EEP. At the 5th going in, of course. 

6 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Some Utd fans clamoring for John Hughes to be appointed there. We might have hope yet.

No chance will that balloon be next manager. 

1 hour ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

The Pars Club seems to be down again? At least there's no predictions to be made in the league this weekend. Can't see the game on Tuesday going ahead but you never know. A bit of rain and some warmer weather and it might make it.

Indeed it is. Think there's some issue with the start of each month that fucks the site 

Might we see some football this Saturday from us after all this free time? You know, sign some midfielders then use them? Or will it be this new 4 3 1 2 with our poacher behind the front two and shit fest another soulless draw?

Club starting a podcast, the pilot part one is up on SoundCloud.
Hosted by Michael Thomas and Stephen Dunkerly, two great guys to speak to and they spoke with Ross McArthur, club chairman.

Absolutely anyone who is a Pars fan should give it a listen for his input alone, honest and open and quite frankly, no better a man to lead us.