Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

That's what we need, another striker. Pile em high AJ!

He's only 20 years old; I would assume if he was brought in it'd be for the future and if we were to sign him in January, a loan back to Albion for the rest of the season would be a sensible move IMO. Nothing wrong signing guys up for next season and beyond if they're good enough - if this was to happen and nobody else was signed in January, then that's a different matter. 

16 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Smith is younger, the priority should be focused on, midfielders.

I'm presuming if we have a reserve team next year we will be looking to add a couple of players to boost the numbers and Shields might fall into this category is my thinking. 

In terms of the midfield being the priority - I agree, 100%. If this deal is for the future rather than immediately then I'm completely behind it; if it was to be the case where we never brought in any CMs but signed players in other positions then supporters would have the right to question the signing policy of the management team, IMO. 

1 hour ago, Wee Sandy said:

What's going on down at Halbeath?

Could hardly believe the score from Saturday, are you guys carrying a lot of injuries?

At the beginning of the season I really  thought you'd skoosh the Championship with such a good start.

You could hardly believe we beat Brechin 2-1? Odd

What's going on down at Halbeath?
Could hardly believe the score from Saturday, are you guys carrying a lot of injuries?
 At the beginning of the season I really  thought you'd skoosh the Championship with such a good start.

I thought a 2-1 against Brechin was alright really.