Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Really enjoyable performance there. I've seen fewer halves that were as one-sided as that first half, goals were all taken well and we rarely made a mistake until we went 3-0 whereby we were a bit more slack and didn't take our chances as well. Big Ben and Fordyce look as solid as you could ask for at centre-half, Paton was looking good in his link-up play with Williamson.

Great win overall, and a good start to the competitive campaign.

There's a few morons in our support especially away from home after a few beers. There's no need for this type of nonsense, just daft wee bampots.

Our real fans showed themselves when we organised the friendly for Dean Brett, that's what 99% of us are like.

Edited by D.A.F.C

There's a few morons in our support especially away from home after a few beers. There's no need for this type of nonsense, just daft wee bampots.

I hope the club sorts it out if they are known. I fear for Dean Brett next week if these morons get in, especially after all the Pars fans did for him. No place for abuse of that sort against any player or Club.

I hope the club sorts it out if they are known. I fear for Dean Brett next week if these morons get in, especially after all the Pars fans did for him. No place for abuse of that sort against any player or Club.

Of course it is deplorable to say that to anyone no matter how many there were, but what exactly can the club do to them? Extremely distasteful - of course it was, but they haven't committed any sort of crime.

I'm pretty sure there will be plenty townie hoors ready to tell anyone around them to STFU if anything is said regarding Deano.

What a sensitive wee soul