Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I'm not sure wether I'm being the voice of reason or the voice of lunacy here but i feel some need to be a bit calmer and remember we should be treating this as a fresh start. It's 2 games into Potters time as manager with a transfer window just opened, maybe a bit more patience is required.

Sorry fans can see they're not getting value for money. The second half performance summed us up. Bullied by a part time side.

Embarrassing and unacceptable for any manager or coach even after two games.

It isn't his first game, I thought he might tweak the team but he's made us just as ineffective looking as before. No width, no clue, no bottle, no fight, no strength, no chance of winning the league.

Disgusted.

FWIW I thought we played well against Stranraer (the team we're chasing now) and were unlucky not to win.

Today, we were simply horrific. Similar tactics to JJ. Four central midfielders with 2 of them out wide. We get a goal and then sit back for the rest of the game and invite pressure. It was typical Jefferies stuff.

Potter needs a few good signings and to revampt the tactics board if we are to challenge for this title. My heart says we can still challenge and can be top by May but my head says it is far too late and we'll be lucky to get a play-off spot.

I can't see us catching Stranraer...there's a sentence i thought i would never say. :lol::(

However, to their credit, they're a well organised team and are led by a manager who knows how to get the best out of his players. A guy who we should have considered for the manager's job when Jefferies resigned/was sacked.

We're just a total mess by contrast.

Edited by Parscelona

Really can't believe some of the pish on dot net.

Three or four ex junior players just backing each other up despite getting it wrong week in week out. We just need to click, Forbes produces pieces of magic, Moffat is unlucky.

It's down to terrible coaching and having the wrong players for the league. Ryan Thomson and Whittle are hated by them yet they do no wrong despite getting played out of position all the time yet no mention of Millen or Bryne who do no wrong.

Same people predicted Callum Woods and Bamba were hopeless and were never players.

How hard is it to train people full time, to add muscle or strength or speed? It's not impossible but every one of our players weaknesses has stayed the same for three years.

Millen can't get up the line.

Martin can't win 50/50 headers.

Bryne is excellent but fades every game.

Moffat tries to walk it in?

Geggan has lost it completely since he got the armband.

Josh does a lot but makes bad decisions when it matters.

Williamson can't cross.

Fais is a headless chicken.

Look at Buchanan, he came from the juniors and with a year working part time looks miles ahead of most of our team, physically and mentally.

We need to stop saying we are unlucky and ask questions about why none of our players are working on weaknesses.

Coaching, considering its full time, is a joke. Nothing more to it.

Lack of homework IMO. The Dunfermline team today didn't lack width, the problem was that it was all down your left hand side. If your staff had done a bit of homework, they would see that Kerr has been our best player the last few games and we are far weaker on our left hand side. Poor preparation from a team that is supposed to comprise a full time staff.