Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Heard he's claiming that he has lost around nine million of his own money through his time with the Pars.

So that's nine million plus twelve million from the bank plus ferk knows how much more?

Personally I have no sympathy, when you think back to the end of the Calderwood era he had a chance to stop being so feckless and didn't go down the admin route. Instead he sold of the stadium against a loan that was borderline criminal and certainly immoral.

So mentoring Cummings, bankrupting Livvy, the stadia group and various dodgy groups and nearly killing the pars.

Well dan sawn tek a bew.

I have sympathy with Gavin Masteron in terms of the money he spent bringing the stadium up to all seater status which was necessary for us to get promoted to the SPL, as for the rest that is down to his over ambition

Jefferies is supposing to be retiring at end of season

Edited by mikedafc

I have sympathy with Gavin Masteron in terms of the money he spent bringing the stadium up to all seater status which was necessary for us to get promoted to the SPL, as for the rest that is down to his over ambition

Jefferies is supposing to be retiring at end of season

The stadium was all seater before Masterton took over. All dodgy Gav did was piddle about adding a couple of executive boxes to the main stand.

The stadium was all seater before Masterton took over. All dodgy Gav did was piddle about adding a couple of executive boxes to the main stand.

We had an all seated stadium before 1991? News to me.

Semantics anyway. That little toad spent precisely £0.00 of his own money on the club and deserves all he gets.

We had an all seated stadium before 1991? News to me.

Semantics anyway. That little toad spent precisely £0.00 of his own money on the club and deserves all he gets.

gordie still talking shite i see

gavin put millions of his own money and pension into the pars and if it wasnt for hm there would be no pars now

on another note i see pars united posted a loss last year despite having rangers in the league and a televised cup tie as well

i wouldnt let those amatuers run a bath

gordie still talking shite i see

gavin put millions of his own money and pension into the pars and if it wasnt for hm there would be no pars now

on another note i see pars united posted a loss last year despite having rangers in the league and a televised cup tie as well

i wouldnt let those amatuers run a bath

Hiya Gav! Hiya pal!

We have signed 20 year old left winger Sorrel Chemin until the end of November. (to trial him in U20s matches as you can't play trialists who aren't registered to SFA).

Sorrel has signed from PSG where he played in their reserves. Welcome to the Club, Sorrel.

Full details and interviews on COWS, can't link in as on my phone.