Walking Down The Halbeath Road

It must smart a bit when a wee team like Forfar beats you 4-0.

I've followed Pars for long enough to not be surprised at the occasional horrendous result. We've been really for the most part this season so won't overreact to one bad result.

Hopefully these continued off-field shenanigans don't derail an altogether promising start to the season on the pitch.

Masterton still having to pay £500,000 and with Dunfermlinme having no cash at all it sounds quite promising. Junior league football or no football at all for them when they're liquidated would be funny. It will be interesting to see if the SPFL will step in and help?

Must of really hurt you when Rangers died. :lol:

No one likes us we don't care. :lol:

Masterton still having to pay £500,000 and with Dunfermlinme having no cash at all it sounds quite promising. Junior league football or no football at all for them when they're liquidated would be funny. It will be interesting to see if the SPFL will step in and help?

What a fuckin knob you are British Patriot (name says it all really). "Glasgow is ours" don't fuckin think so. You might win the THIRD tier of Scottish football this year but you'll probably go bust before then. Did your Granny no teach you the proverb "people in glass houses........." or was she too busy dragging her knuckles round Govan. I would give anything I could to help DAFC survive, conversely I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

What a fuckin knob you are British Patriot (name says it all really). "Glasgow is ours" don't fuckin think so. You might win the THIRD tier of Scottish football this year but you'll probably go bust before then. Did your Granny no teach you the proverb "people in glass houses........." or was she too busy dragging her knuckles round Govan. I would give anything I could to help DAFC survive, conversely I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Totally agree with this post.

It WILL be a sad day for Scottish Football if DAFC go to the wall, as for that new team, RA GERS, seriously no one really gives a toss about them, they are beyond contempt.

https://twitter.com/carasulieman

She's at the Court. It's not looking great guys :(

Administrators say we need £100,000 in next fortnight to stay in business...if interdict is signed we could be in liquidation by Monday.

EDIT- AdministratorsWILL place club in liquidation if no decision made today or interdict is granted

Edited by Poet of the Macabre

Pars United refusing to sign sale agreement if lease is any way attached to the club.

Looks like it could go either way at the moment.. really feel for all you guys having to go through this - fingers crossed the interdict isn't granted as it looks like the end for Dunfermline if it is.

Edit: Court has been recalled - looks like the decision will be announced imminently.

Edited by Kyle

What exactly would be funny about it? Leave all the wind up nonsense aside and explain that one to me. If you hurt half as much as i did last summer why would you wish that on any football supporter.

I really don't get you sometimes BP. If you are just winding them up then i think it is in poor taste but if you are serious....No true football supporter would wish that on any club or any football supporter as we are the ones that suffer at the end of the day.

Now take a deep breath...count to 10 and answer the question

What exactly would be funny about it? Leave all the wind up nonsense aside and explain that one to me. If you hurt half as much as i did last summer why would you wish that on any football supporter.

I really don't get you sometimes BP. If you are just winding them up then i think it is in poor taste but if you are serious....No true football supporter would wish that on any club or any football supporter as we are the ones that suffer at the end of the day.

Now take a deep breath...count to 10 and answer the question

That's where you lost him.