Walking Down The Halbeath Road

What would you like to see done ideally? It becomes pretty difficult in these situations to think of something that will seem reasonable in a few years time.

Automatic relegation to tier four after any insolvency events?

True. Bottom tier should be a minimum though. Although it would be a bit pointless as Dunfermline would just stroll through the leagues a la Livingston. Other than throwing them out of the league there's no punishment you could really give them that would matter in a few years time like you say.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

But pars fans have done hee haw for christs sake. A couple of decent crowds at the tail end of last season isnae enough. Their support for the people buying the club is only good enough to offer hee haw in the pound and their pre season crowds have been dire. When will Dumfermline actually back its team ?

A lot of people had the mentality of not wanting to give money to the club as they had absolutely no idea where it was actually going. As soon as the Pars United group started, fans were happier to go to the games, knowing that their money could potentially save the club.

Nonsense. While we've been lucky to hold onto the likes of Falkingham, Wallace and Husband, I still think we'll be in the third tier for more than just one season. 

Falkingham and Wallace have already proven too good for this level. If my presumption about full time football is correct then you only have to look at previous seasons where Livingston and Queen of the South have strolled through the league. The only stumbling block will be whoever is 9th in Division One.

True. Bottom tier should be a minimum though. Although it would be a bit pointless as Dunfermline would just stroll through the leagues a la Livingston. Other than throwing them out of the league there's no punishment you could really give them that would matter in a few years time like you say.

I really wouldn't have objected too strongly if Dundee were put there the last time (probably because I wouldn't have ever thought we'd be in the SPL in a couple of seasons) and just be happy to have a team.

Problem with throwing out a team is you are really throwing a lot of fans away from the game and in ten-fifteen years time or whatever no one will really remember or feel as bitterly about it. It is just a game of football to most fans after all.

I do think there should be much higher control by the SFA to audit football teams to stop it from getting from a severe stage in the first place though.

A lot of people had the mentality of not wanting to give money to the club as they had absolutely no idea where it was actually going. As soon as the Pars United group started, fans were happier to go to the games, knowing that their money could potentially save the club.

Is that why there was less than 1300 could be arsed turning up against us? Surly people new where their cash was going by then?

Congrats to the fans. Obviously a lot of people/businesses will be out of pocket but hopefully once the club starts running properly again those relationships can be built back up again.

Look forward to having you guys on the 10th.

Congrats to the pars.

I for one am looking forward to at some point tonight, coming back and witnessing some seethe.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Thanks for the thought jambo supporter. You were right about the seethe, the dumb morons who can't figure it out have started the infantile shite already.

Shame on them,poor mindless trash. :thumsup2

Good stuff Pars, proud to say myself and other Accies fans stuck a few quid in your collection buckets and at least had a very tiny bit in helping save your great club, All the best to the fans for the future, hope it all works out for you

Considering we owed you money from the Scottish Cup game, to put money into the buckets to help the save the club was very generous from the Hamilton fans. Wouldn't have blamed the Accies fans for saying "f**k that, give us our money first".

Obviously now that the CVA is agreed, your club will finally get the cash that you're due.

Will they?

I thought the understanding was that the only debts being paid were to the players who were due.

All footballing debts have to be paid.

In regards to the debt due to Hamilton, if we don't pay them back we'll not be involved in the Scottish Cup this season.

Pars fans are no better than the **** im afraid. Only difference was that the hmrc didnt have enough clout in the scumfermline case compared to the ****.

You seem to be having a wee melt down there, both your brain cells overheating.

Go to the toilet and take your frustration out on the enamel ware like you scum usually do. That should make you feel real heroic. :barf GIRFUY.

Will they?

I thought the understanding was that the only debts being paid were to the players who were due.

Players and staff will get all money they are due back dated.

All footballing debt to be paid in full.

Congratulations guys, I know a lot of the hardcore have put in a great deal of time, money and effort in over the last few months.

Still not good to see a football club shedding a load of debt, but I would never want to see another community club die. Hopefully lessons have been learned and the time has come when fans will pay more attention to their clubs balance sheet and speak out when debts are being run up.

And as a welcome side effect, the sevconians are incandescent with rage. :D

Problem looks like the pars group have raised hardly anything towards buying the club.

Current "Buy the Pars" total:

urs8.png

Pars United required £100,000 of fan donations to buy the Club. As you can see, this has been more than matched.

Is that why there was less than 1300 could be arsed turning up against us? Surly people new where their cash was going by then?

Crowd wanks are soooooo last year. The valid point is as long as our crowds satisfy the budgets set at the start of each & every season then we'll be OK. it's not too hard a concept to grasp.