Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Kerr Young played far, far worse than Potter over the two legs tbh. Lewis Martin really is one for the future though, extremely intelligent defender, give him a couple of years to fill out and he'll be tremendous.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

It would be hilarious if Rangers finished outside the playoffs though.

I think the Pars will finish in the top half, we should still have enough about us for that. We would have beaten Alloa if Morris was playing.

Potter put the wind up the entire defence.

they probably will finish outside the play offs to be fair

Sent from my LT30p using Pie & Bovril mobile app

It would be hilarious if Rangers finished outside the playoffs though.

I think the Pars will finish in the top half, we should still have enough about us for that. We would have beaten Alloa if Morris was playing.

Potter put the wind up the entire defence.

Nonsense, utter nonsense. The whole team had an utter stinker at Recreation Park. And Station Park for that matter.

Nonsense, utter nonsense. The whole team had an utter stinker at Recreation Park. And Station Park for that matter.

Agreed, we were utterly howfing in both away legs. Not one player could say they had a good game after either. Potts was probably our best defender in the away Alloa leg anyway, with Young and Millen gifting them goals from all over the shop.

Potts might be slow and a bit lightweight, but he is an intelligent player

I Don't get on his back as he is really only helping out as nobody else to play but Potter is a definite weak link every time he plays.

He unquestionably is. He's only played because we have no other option.

I'm sure the first bit of transfer business we will do in January is bring in a decent experienced centre half to guide the lads around him.

Sent from my LT30p using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Not necessarily. If we could afford it, we could bring in someone like Morris. He wasn't experienced when he joined us, but he's a quality player. Of course we won't be able to attract the caliber of his like since we're a second division club who I assume won't be paying high wages.

Alright guys, just popped in to make a general enquiry, not to gloat or anything... :P

Anyway, will we be getting the usual away stand on Saurday? Seems pointless if we are as we'd be lucky to see enough to fill any 1 stand.

Edited by RobBairn1876

Alright guys, just popped in to make a general enquiry, not to gloat or anything... :P

Anyway, will we be getting the usual away stand on Saurday? Seems pointless if we are as we'd be lucky to see enough to fill any 1 stand.

Yes usual stand behind the goals, could possibly put you in the north east but that has issues with disabled fans.

According to today's Dunfermline Press, the three trialists who played for us during the week vs Rangers XI at Murray Park (in a 2-1 victory for us!) are:
Daniel Tobin - 19 year old goalkeeper formerly of Airdrie

A 19 year old CB from Torquay

A 19 year old striker "from abroad"

Apparently, also, there is a possibility of a goalie coming in on loan, so if that happens, Tobin will more than likely not be signed.