Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Great effort regarding season tickets. I haven't renewed mine yet, but will do before the season starts.

Also I think I must be the only one looking forward to Cowdenbeath away.

Surprised so many Pars fans are running scared. Would have thought the Cowden game would be a chance for the fans to get behind their team before he season even starts. Not like the usual "friendly" and no points at stake at worst only a bit of pride to lose.

While I'd obviously like to win, the Challenge Cup isn't a huge priority and you're right, it's the first competitive game to give the team a bit of encouragement in before the league starts. We'll be expected to lose in all probability so it might provide a bit of a marker as to where we are in our preparations. Would hope there will be a decent crowd.

Surprised so many Pars fans are running scared. Would have thought the Cowden game would be a chance for the fans to get behind their team before he season even starts. Not like the usual "friendly" and no points at stake at worst only a bit of pride to lose.

I usually look forward to the early cup ties, first hit of competitive football despite our pretty poor record. Central park is just a shit place to watch football though so is not something I can get excited about and I'll give it a miss.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I usually look forward to the early cup ties, first hit of competitive football despite our pretty poor record. Central park is just a shit place to watch football though so is not something I can get excited about and I'll give it a miss.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Pie & Bovril mobile

Ditto. I'd go if it was a Scottish or League Cup tie but I'm not going to fucking Cowdenbeath for Challenge Cup game. It's just an awful, awful place to watch football.

Ditto. I'd go if it was a Scottish or League Cup tie but I'm not going to fucking Cowdenbeath for Challenge Cup game. It's just an awful, awful place to watch football.

Great support the Pars have.With that attitude you won't be going to many away games in the next few seasons.

Thought it was about supporting your team.

Great support the Pars have.With that attitude you won't be going to many away games in the next few seasons.

:huh:

I'll be going to plenty of away games. Central Park is the worst place to watch a senior game in Scotland by quite a distance.

1200 season tickets sold before the early bird deadline expired. We do have a great support. Thanks for noticing.

What have season tickets got to do with going to away games? If you still don't get it we 'll leave it at that.

A pretty accurate guide to how "great" a support we have is how many season tickets we sell. Not how many folk on here say they will or won't be going to your shit-tip of a ground for a meaningless pre-season game.

If you don't get it, we'll leave it at that..............

A pretty accurate guide to how "great" a support we have is how many season tickets we sell. Not how many folk on here say they will or won't be going to your shit-tip of a ground for a meaningless pre-season game.

Well you'll never get it unless it's spelt out in words of one syllable.

Even though we're in a lower league, the Challenge Cup tie will probably be Cowdenbeath's biggest game of the season.

100%

Doubt I'll go, shove the stock cars up yer arse.

as i stated, you wont need to worry about the game townies, your club wont be alive by then, all the fans pouring money into a bottomless pit, jim leishman asking people not to go on holiday and spend their money on the club when he was sitting in wee jimmies bragging about all the money he has, guys a joke but not gonna lie will have a long chuckle to myself when the pars die.

Decided to not go to Cowdenbeath away after the shabby way they treated Dunfermline, got no time for them tbh.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

How have we treated Dunfermline in a shabby way? I would say it was the other way around after the farce over the ticket money last season. Anyway Pars fans not turning up for the game are cutting their nose off to spite their face as its just less money that their club will get from the share of the gate.

Edited by cowdenbeath