Walking Down The Halbeath Road

DAFC owing EEP Ltd a fortune in rent seems to be a new twist. I can't get my head around how this changes the dynamics but someone has clearly dug up this point to suit their own agenda. We paid no rent on East End but there's a contract somewhere that says we are due a great whack of rent. Would this mean that LBG is now effectively a big creditor of DAFC too and could have even more influence on a creditor agreement?

I'm not sure why you say this has been dug up to suit some agenda. As far as I'm aware, this being a potential issue was only made public during the Q & A that I did with Bryan Jackson on Sunday (the link was posted above) and I can't see how this may fit any agenda he may have. And it's not absolutely certain either - his words were to the effect that some claims are not yet properly quantified, and that one of these was EEP Ltd's claim that could potentially be massive if it turns out that many years' worth of rent were actually due but have not been paid.

I'm not sure why you say this has been dug up to suit some agenda. As far as I'm aware, this being a potential issue was only made public during the Q & A that I did with Bryan Jackson on Sunday (the link was posted above) and I can't see how this may fit any agenda he may have. And it's not absolutely certain either - his words were to the effect that some claims are not yet properly quantified, and that one of these was EEP Ltd's claim that could potentially be massive if it turns out that many years' worth of rent were actually due but have not been paid.

I didn't mean it was necessarily a negative. I was floating the question about how this changes things and does it mean that Lloyds (or KPMG their administrator) would have a bigger say.

Having a look on dot net it looks like this is indeed the case and makes them, rather than Masterton the biggest creditor. I can't see how this could be anything other than a positive now and marginalises Masterton even more.

Sorry, but it hasn't been confirmed anywhere that EEP Ltd's claim would definitely trump everything else. It was new information last weekend that it might be the case, but also stated quite clearly that it is not certain until the claims are properly quantified. Yet now, because it's erroneously been stated a few times that this actually will be the case, it seems to be becoming accepted.

I don't mean to be all moany at you about it - it's just a general frustration that having taken the time to be clear about it and give a faithful representation of what he actually said, folk have gone ahead and taken it a step beyond what was actually the case. The answer to Q21 (link posted again below) is the one that's been pounced on, but if you read what's there I think I've been pretty clear in putting across that there is much doubt and little certainty about this.

http://www.parsalive.org.uk/Pages/QuestionsBryanJackson160613.html

If Masterton is apparently struggling for cash with his other companies, surely he can't afford to be part of a bid? And his daughters, as much as they were paid in their time, surely can't afford it without borrowing yet again?

I can't imagine our club with one of those fugging bints at the top of the rung. Absolute horrible scum both of them, along with their kunt of a father.

So even though the Pars Supporters Trust released a statement a few days ago seeking for the other bidder to make themselves known, we still haven't received any further clarification regarding who is involved in the offer.

What concerns me is that we have been repeatedly told that Masterton is not directly involved, yet that could still mean he's involved in some way. This uncertainty can't exactly help with season ticket sales, as people will be hesitant to buy one in case it turns out that their money ends up going towards the guy who got us in this state in the first place.

Just gotta hope that Pars United gets the green light.

Brian Jackson's request for the other bidder to waive their anonymity was turned down on Monday

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/sport/football/div-2-2.194/new-administration-bill-stuns-dunfermline-1.107403

I'm pretty sure this headline is purely scaremongering as I don't believe there's anything new there.

For those that don't know, we have an enticing trip to Cowdenbeath in the first round of the Challenge Cup. Game gets played on the 27th July.

It's a chance to put one over our bigger more illustrious neighbours.

Last day of this early bird offer on the season ticket renewal, am I the only one not brave enough to renew? Was hoping for something a bit more concrete by now (e.g. Pars United being named preferred bidder) but they seem to be dragging this out long as possible.

Doing well ST sales wise considering we don't know:

A) if the Club will survive until CVA is accepted or rejected

And

B) if we do survive who the new owners will be.

For anyone unaware, the current ST total is just over 1,000