Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Never realised at the time but the Pars fans must be rueing that Stevie Lawless goal in the 96th min at Firhill

Would like to see the middle aged nugget that was in the main stand that day that was wanting to take on all the jags fans when they were 3-1 up, but was nowhere to be seen when Stevie scored. To be fair the way they played at Firhill I certainly never saw the Airdrie score coming but they were way behind Alloa over the two legs. If they survive they have a long, long way back.

Edited by Sting777

Will dunfermline stay full time next season? Would seem madness to try and compete with Sevco for the title?

The group who are currently attempting to take over the club have stated that we will remain full-time regardless.

The group who are currently attempting to take over the club have stated that we will remain full-time regardless.

Hope it's not leishman and Yorkston.

Bet we'll plan for crowds of 4000.

Seems you'll never learn......

Or you know, sensible enough that they realise there's no need to go part time. But I suppose that doesn't suit your agenda.

Or you know, sensible enough that they realise there's no need to go part time. But I suppose that doesn't suit your agenda.

:lol:

Yeah, it'll be sustainable to run a full time team in the second division. That's the sort of attitude thats landed you in the shit.

:lol:

Yeah, it'll be sustainable to run a full time team in the second division. That's the sort of attitude thats landed you in the shit.

It will be sustainable, especially with a young team. How much do you think their on? I reckon most of our team will be earning less than the alloa players today. Certainly with the younger guys anyway.

It will be sustainable, especially with a young team. How much do you think their on? I reckon most of our team will be earning less than the alloa players today. Certainly with the younger guys anyway.

I would imagine that the guys from the under 20 side will be on less than the Alloa players but would think that Falky, Hubby and Wallace would be on more.

I would imagine that the guys from the under 20 side will be on less than the Alloa players but would think that Falky, Hubby and Wallace would be on more.

Pretty much what I was getting at, we won't be paying much overall much more if any than the more expensive part time squads. And I expect to have significantly higher crowds. I think some people are naive as to how little a fairly large chunk of full time players get.