Walking Down The Halbeath Road

seems to have gone quiet.did jackson not say in his last tv interview a number of weeks ago that he needed to get a cva approved in the next two weeks ?

I could be wrong, but I think the process of attempting to agree a CVA is close. Last night, ParsUnited tweeted that they were preparing a "letter of intent" to Bryan Jackson regarding buying the Club. I'd guess once this letter is approved or whatever BJ does with it, then they'll put an offer on the table for which then the CVA can be given to the creditors to accept/reject. Please inform me if I'm wrong, I'm not knowledgable with these things and I'm only making an assumption.

Would it be cheaper for us to manufacture our own kits a la Dumbarton, East Fife rather than having a contract with Joma? Another possible saver if it is indeed a cheaper option.

Getting your own design made costs more but the upside of that is that if it's a strip that the fans want they will sell more. Due to it costing more, we're using these kits for a few season instead of the usual 1 or 2 but they have sold very well. I think it's a no brainer when you see some of the "off the shelf" kits that some teams get dealt with. R&D Miller done our tops and they basically let you choose everything down the the exact shade of whichever colour you want and the quality is pretty good.

No update as of yet - I'm not sure if they've enquired any further about it or not. I read a few weeks ago JJ and Leishman were trying to arrange friendlies through some of their footballing contacts. So far, we've only got one friendly game announced which is against Hearts at EEP; hopefully a few more, "high profile", games can be arranged such as the MUFC XI one.

Ah, ta. Got off lightly? Rangers got 12-month-ban applying too over-18s, IIRC, and a substantial fine.

Assuming we are relegated, that will be suffice punishment. If/when we are relegated, I can't see us returning to the First Division for a good 4 years minimum.

Assuming we are relegated, that will be suffice punishment. If/when we are relegated, I can't see us returning to the First Division for a good 4 years minimum.

Division 2 is shite. While Dunfermline may not have many good players currently, they'll be back within a year. 2 years maximum, should they muck up the playoffs.

Sfa have given us a transfer embargo on over 21s until January.

I think you should start demanding to know who these people are :rolleyes:

Just don't torch our stadium if it happens to be us

Edited by Fotbawmad