Walking Down The Halbeath Road

At our last home game we raked in about £22K from bucket collections/donations. Would it hurt to have a few Cowden buckets scattered around? It might not get close to clearing the debt but I'm sure a few folk would happily chuck a few coins or food stamps.

Cowden are providing the opposition and are good enough to turn up and face us despite us having ripped them off and I'd like to see us as a club to something to try and remedy it. I know every penny is a prisoner for the administrator but courtesy and decency costs nothing.

Cowdenbeath would get punished by the SFL if they didn't turn up.

Cowden have said IIRC that they will claim for the full amount in order to increase the money they get overall. The donations from fans will be added to what they get from a cva towards the debt(kinda defeats the point of a cva tho). I.e they claim for £4200 get 5p in the £ (£210) and add on the fans donations (~£1300) and I'd expect them to claim to the sfl for the remainder. Instead of claiming to the administrator for £1900 and only getting £95 from the administrator. so the money donated may or may not help the pars, regardless it should help get our credibility back up a little( maybe not with the likes of moonface tho :) )

Spot on parsforlife - you get absolutely no credibility gain in my eyes for stealing £4,200 and then getting your parole officer (sorry, administrator) paying back £210 instead of £95 through the detail of what is filled out on our victims of crims form (sorry, I mean creditor claim form).

Why don't Dunfermline just pay the money due from the entry fees of the Cowden fans on Saturday? I'm sure if they would do that it would encourage many extra Cowden fans to go to the game . It's a win/win and get some decent publicity for Dunfermline FC.

I'll settle this one nice an early, No.

Seeing as over a thousand pound has already been paid are Cowdenbeath asking for the full amount again? And I'd imagine that it was taken into consideration with the 15 point penalty.

Pretty poor show from Cowden though asking for the full amount again, as I understood the donations made by Pars fan would be taken away from the money due.

1. you shouldnt comment on something you dont understand

2. you are a cock

correct me if i`m wrong but cowden have joined the list of creditors and any payment would deem them to be preferred creditor.as much as i would like cowden to receive the money they are due and not being party to the other creditors/small businesses why should cowden be singled out whilst ignoring other small creditors?

I'm really keen to see the list of creditors. I'd really like to know how much of a despicable thieving c**t Masterton really is.

Any idea when this will be in the public domain?

Do you reckon the newsagent just along from the ground will be on the list, ala Sevco? Surely Iceland and Aldi, perhaps even Blockbuster, will be on it too.