Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I don't think Hamilton and Cowdenbeath will be treated as normal creditors. This will be counted as football debt by the SFA and will be required to be paid in full at some point.<br /><br />Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Pie & Bovril mobile app<br /><br />

I don't think Hamilton and Cowdenbeath will be treated as normal creditors. This will be counted as football debt by the SFA and will be required to be paid in full at some point.<br /><br />Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Pie & Bovril mobile app<br /><br />

Which would mean the SFA overruling the conditions of Administration then

All football debts have to be paid in full so both Hamilton and Cowdenbeath will get all their money if we survive. Still long way to go yet.

Do you have a link to all football debt has to be paid in full?Was led to believe this is the case in England but unaware all football debt has to be paid under the no preferred creditor status in Scotland

edited to say

In a situation of insolvency, the "football creditors rule" means that debts to other clubs or players are prioritised and must be paid in full before the club is eligible to compete again in the league. The football creditors rule does not apply in Scotland.

Edited by Mij

I was a bit depressed this morning so popped over here to cheer myself up. I've only read 2 pages and it's worked a treat. :lol:

GIRFUY

I've been waiting on one of our fans having a seethe-induced breakdown like yours given our predicament. Not happened yet but then, yours was very special. You could almost hear your brain melting and dribbling out your ears.

I've been waiting on one of our fans having a seethe-induced breakdown like yours given our predicament. Not happened yet but then, yours was very special. You could almost hear your brain melting and dribbling out your ears.

^^^^ seething

They deid yet?

Why are you on a Dunfermline thread? I thought you'd be celebrating your team making the Scottish Cup final?

What do you mean "they bottled it"?!

Stephens the Bakers will return to the catering kiosks at East End Park, starting with this weekends match with Cowdenbeath!!! :):D

Looks like you guys are getting back on track then, although I hear the Cowden fans may be bringing a packed lunch.

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Stephens the Bakers will return to the catering kiosks at East End Park, starting with this weekends match with Cowdenbeath!!! :):D

Looks like you guys are getting back on track then, although I hear the Cowden fans may be bringing a packed lunch.

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Pie & Bovril mobile app

see cowden have asked jackson to settle the £4200 debt relating to gate money dunfermline owe them.club spokesman "we have sent in a claim to the adminstrator and we hope this will be honoured"

have dunfermline been given any sanction from the SFL for this non payment or is it incorporated into the 15 point decduction penalty?

Seeing as over a thousand pound has already been paid are Cowdenbeath asking for the full amount again? And I'd imagine that it was taken into consideration with the 15 point penalty.

Pretty poor show from Cowden though asking for the full amount again, as I understood the donations made by Pars fan would be taken away from the money due.

Seeing as over a thousand pound has already been paid are Cowdenbeath asking for the full amount again? And I'd imagine that it was taken into consideration with the 15 point penalty.

Pretty poor show from Cowden though asking for the full amount again, as I understood the donations made by Pars fan would be taken away from the money due.

Cowden have said IIRC that they will claim for the full amount in order to increase the money they get overall. The donations from fans will be added to what they get from a cva towards the debt(kinda defeats the point of a cva tho). I.e they claim for £4200 get 5p in the £ (£210) and add on the fans donations (~£1300) and I'd expect them to claim to the sfl for the remainder. Instead of claiming to the administrator for £1900 and only getting £95 from the administrator. so the money donated may or may not help the pars, regardless it should help get our credibility back up a little( maybe not with the likes of moonface tho :) )

Dunfermline fan claiming the moral high ground. RICH

I think all of your creditors were sent claim forms from the adiministrator we will have put in what we were due. It was mentioned in both the Cowden programme and website last week that by some miracle we get the full ammount back from DAFC we would be finding away of getting the money payed for the Livi game back to the Pars fans.

Edited by cowdenbeath

At our last home game we raked in about £22K from bucket collections/donations. Would it hurt to have a few Cowden buckets scattered around? It might not get close to clearing the debt but I'm sure a few folk would happily chuck a few coins or food stamps.

Cowden are providing the opposition and are good enough to turn up and face us despite us having ripped them off and I'd like to see us as a club to something to try and remedy it. I know every penny is a prisoner for the administrator but courtesy and decency costs nothing.