Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Utter nonsense to say Dundee haven't suffered through admin. The loss of players first time round led to relegation, we then had 7 seasons in the first div, and are only in the SPL because of Rangers' collapse. We have no credit with any bank and can only spend what we have, not moaning, we deserved all we got. I'm sure Livi fans would tell a similar tale. Believe me, admin is no joke, and hurts your club for years to come--unless you're Sevco of course. Thought Masterton's apology was a joke, tho still waiting for similar from Melville! Best of luck to Pars fans, you, players and staff are the victims of the fuckwit directors.

Fans always like to deflect blame to the directors... but in reality,l the directors overspend to keep the supporters happy. And the supporters lap it up and bury their heads in the sand to what is really happening.

I remember watching St. Mirren getting hammered 5-0 by a Caniggia inspired Dundee one afternoon. When I pointed out on this forum that Dundee had achieved it by spending otehr folk's money and that it wasn't fair - I was abused by all and sundry. Abused by every single Dundee supporter. Not a single Dundee supporter agreed with me.

The demands of supporters are the root cause of financial problems at clubs...

Ross Millen, John Potter, Kerr Young, Lewis Martin, Ross Drummond, Alex Whittle, Josh Falkingham, Stephen Husband, Ryan Thomson, Shaun Byrne, Chris Kane, Andy Geggan, Craig Dargo, Ryan Wallace, Allan Smith, Blair Henderson, Fayssal El Bakhtaoui, Paul Willis Michal Hrivnak Ryan Goodfellow.

All the guys training today. I'm guessing Morris is injured or was he released as well?

Ross Millen, John Potter, Kerr Young, Lewis Martin, Ross Drummond, Alex Whittle, Josh Falkingham, Stephen Husband, Ryan Thomson, Shaun Byrne, Chris Kane, Andy Geggan, Craig Dargo, Ryan Wallace, Allan Smith, Blair Henderson, Fayssal El Bakhtaoui, Paul Willis Michal Hrivnak Ryan Goodfellow.

All the guys training today. I'm guessing Morris is injured or was he released as well?

I was wondering about this as well about Morris, you would have thought he was one of the higher earners? Maybe he was one of JJ choices? Have a similar feeling about Husband as well.

Hearing that Gallacher will stay on for free until he finds a new club.

This actually based on sound evidence?

It was brilliant watching fellow Pars fans make a tit out of themselves yesterday praising Barrowman yesterday after a similar story emerged...

It was brilliant watching fellow Pars fans make a tit out of themselves yesterday praising Barrowman yesterday after a similar story emerged...

Meh. Signed for Ross County.

His niece lives in the Paisley area and said he was willing to play on until someone else came in for him.

Barrowman did offer, similarly so may have Gallagher but they weren't allowed.

The Manager clarified the situation when some players had offered to stay and play for nothing:-

"When you are made redundant you are made aware of what you can get paid from the government that needs to be accompanied with an official redundancy letter. It is like cancelling their contract so that they couldn't play because you need to be a registered player to play. Yes you could play for nothing but you would also give up the rights you have to benefits. It was a good gesture that some of the players had."

Barlow is at the game today though as a Pars fan, my hero.

A wee bit on the frustrations of the administrator...

Interesting point on Parsalive - as part of Masterton's loan/mortgage condition he is meant to be in control of DAFC at all times so Lloyds could call in their loan. Even at the supposed reduced amount of a few million pounds, Masterton couldn't pay it back.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/sfl-division-one/dunfermline-east-end-park-situation-clouds-fight-1-2868429'>http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/sfl-division-one/dunfermline-east-end-park-situation-clouds-fight-1-2868429