Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I couldnt see us surviving 25pt. But then again thats not a prority.

As for players thats gonna get binned, Andy Kirk is supposedly on £1700 a week. I would imagine Gallacher, Husband, Barrowman, McMillan (possibly Morris) are the big earners in the sqaud. Have no idea what position Jim Jeffries will be in if he stays, But then again I have it on good authority that Masterton's c**t daughters are the biggest finicial drain on the wage bill.

If this is true and players are on £1700/week then it is no wonder that they are in a mess. Even half that it is good money for mediocre players.

How many other clubs in this league could afford that?

Good news. Now is anybody going to explain the difference between interim admin and full admin? Are they basically the same or does the administrator need to wait till the 11th to get more powers?

The court may grant an interim order allowing the club to go in to administration which pending the outcome of HMRC's protestations through the courts to have the club liquidated can then be made absolute.

If the Administrator can prove, on the 11th of April, DAFC have a viable strategy to get out of Admin ASAP, have a CVA agreed which means GM hands over his 94% share etc then full Admin should be granted. It's now or never Pars fans, we MUST get behind the Club the next 2 or 3 weeks and show the Court that we deserve to be given one last chance. COYP! :)

Do you have to pay tax on a gift?

Income received must be declared to the HMRC at annual self assessment. Tax due can then be paid at the time or by reducing the individual's tax code.

There's no such thing as a free lunch.

The name of the person waiting in the wings is Bob Purvis. It always has been. He is not a stupid person though. He was never going to buy the club until it is a viable business. By viable I don't mean running at a profit. I mean that it suits his group of businesses to have DAFC in them.

Jamie Borthwick ‏@jamiekborthwick 1h
Dunfermline's lawyers indicated a third party was in the wings willing to buy the club, and Masterton is prepared to sell.

Believe it when i see it.

Third Party; Ehhhh, Fifty quid Gav - Cash ?

MasterFud; Not a penny less than £25m my good man....

Third Party; Hmmmm, OK, How about, A hundred quid cash and.... a free season book - as your such a fan ?

MasterFud; £24.75m and you're getting a great bargain.

Third Party: Errrrr, Two-hunner spondoolicks, a season book and free pies at all matches ? You look like a man who likes his pie ....?

MasterFud; Mmmmm, pies....... No, no, no - you nearly had me there!..... £24.5m - in non traceable bearer bonds ?

Third Party; Gav we need to compromise...... ok, Hows about ....£500 cash, Season book, Free pies (yummmmmm) AND..... YOUR VERY OWN HOSPITALITY ROOM COMPLETE WITH, PADDED SEAT - embroidered with your own coat of arms, and a dartboard in the shape of Jim Leishmans face for half-time fun.......? eh? eh? eh?

MasterFud: Oooooh you're good you are...... Hmmmmmmm, £22m plus those pies perhaps ?

.........................................to be continued - forever.....

Jamie Borthwick ‏@jamiekborthwick 1h

Dunfermline's lawyers indicated a third party was in the wings willing to buy the club, and Masterton is prepared to sell.

Third Party; Ehhhh, Fifty quid Gav - Cash ?

MasterFud; Not a penny less than £25m my good man....

Third Party; Hmmmm, OK, How about, A hundred quid cash and.... a free season book - as your such a fan ?

MasterFud; £24.75m and you're getting a great bargain.

Third Party: Errrrr, Two-hunner spondoolicks, a season book and free pies at all matches ? You look like a man who likes his pie ....?

MasterFud; Mmmmm, pies....... No, no, no - you nearly had me there!..... £24.5m - in non traceable bearer bonds ?

Third Party; Gav we need to compromise...... ok, Hows about ....£500 cash, Season book, Free pies (yummmmmm) AND..... YOUR VERY OWN HOSPITALITY ROOM COMPLETE WITH, PADDED SEAT - embroidered with your own coat of arms, and a dartboard in the shape of Jim Leishmans face for half-time fun.......? eh? eh? eh?

MasterFud: Oooooh you're good you are...... Hmmmmmmm, £22m plus those pies perhaps ?

.........................................to be continued - forever.....

Generally speaking, you come across as quite an angry individual. This made me giggle though, have some greenery.