Walking Down The Halbeath Road

what if this application for 'voluntary' administration doesnt get accepted? has that ever happened before? HMRC or some similar governing taxation body refusing application to make a point?

They have about 55mins to get the finger out.

What Dunfermline need is a march on Hampden and some fuckin moron screaming vengeance on their enemies. That is the modern way of dealing administration - even when caused by utter negligence within your own club. It is a poor show if you aren't even prepared to blockade the Forth Bridge.

Like many others, I hope there is a club to follow after genuinely punitive sanctions have been imposed.

See if Cowdenbeath and Hamilton had just shut up and allowed us to take their money then this wouldn't have happened :angry:

The Cowden BoD, having been left high and dry by their untrustworthy near neighbours who run away with the ticket money and spent it on holidays to the Swiss Alps have decided to take the only decision left to ensure the survival of the Blue Brazil. Cowden will not pay for any stewarding or security on the terracing side of the ground forthwith!

GordieBoy - what goes around comes around ;)

So how come DAFC didn't go down the administration route sooner and give their players more time to find another club before Sunday?

And why were you told a million times it was liquidation or nothing?

Can't believe anything DAFC says here.

So how come DAFC didn't go down the administration route sooner and give their players more time to find another club before Sunday?

And why were you told a million times it was liquidation or nothing?

Can't believe anything DAFC says here.

Because masterton is a delusional lying c**t.

Well that's a good point.

What happens re the £134k HMRC deadline then?

You still haven't entered administration.

You haven't paid it.

Do they start liquidation proceedings?

Careful now......you're beginning to sound slightly desperate.....

Well that's a good point.

What happens re the £134k HMRC deadline then?

You still haven't entered administration.

You haven't paid it.

Do they start liquidation proceedings?

Maybe the administrator is already talking to HMRC?

Was it mentioned on here who is underwriting the administrator's fee (and no prizes for guessing it's not Gavin Masterton).

Just back from watching your under 20's draw 3 - 3 with Accies. Plenty of talent there for the future. I hope you have one but ur still thieving bxxxxxd's for nicking our cup gate money :rolleyes:

Edited by Alfie Olek

Careful now......you're beginning to sound slightly desperate.....

I just wonder what all the point in this has been.

All that shit we've read.

All that "this is our last game" crap.

Seems the club was saying it to get cash in on Saturday knowing full well what was happening.

Can't say we didn't do the same thing though.

In May 2000 the club let fans believe we were playing our last game at Brockville.

I believed it so much I was down in Newcastle.

Was one of the all-time classic own goals not scored by a Dunfermline defender against the old Airdrie right at the end of a season to knacker up a Dunfermline promotion bid. I'm sure it was a brilliant piece of mis-cue and he absolutely burst the net with an attempted clearance?

Neale Cooper. :wub:

Almost as good as the Jim Holmes one at the same ground. Classic own goal and one which I reckon a lot of Pars fans have a fondness for seeing.

Bryan Jackson looks set to be the administrator. He'll look at every single loop hole possible to give Dunfermline a chance of staying alive. Good guy.

The job of an administrator is to protect the interests of the creditors: not to let a club cheat as much of its prior debts as possible and get away with it. He's a fud.

Another season, another outcome will be decided away from the pitch. Throw in reorganisation proposals to complicate matters. I don't know why anyone continues to subsidise the whole shooting match.

It could be replaced by a board game based on monopolymor risk or something..

Can someone tell me what pleasure they get frpm paying to watch a seemingly endless series of matches that don't matter.

Dundee twice,Livingston twice,Rangers and now Dunfermline. Their fans all quite happy to big themselves up when their clubs squander other people's money to gain some advantage. Why should people have sympathy for clubs who are happy to turn over local business.The fans of those clubs would be quite aware that their clubs would sooner or later crash. When it happens it is everyone elses fault.

Dundee twice,Livingston twice,Rangers and now Dunfermline. Their fans all quite happy to big themselves up when their clubs squander other people's money to gain some advantage. Why should people have sympathy for clubs who are happy to turn over local business.The fans of those clubs would be quite aware that their clubs would sooner or later crash. When it happens it is everyone elses fault.

I think the Dunfermline fans have been openly honest about the scenario and have accepted their club have been out of order and are now dealing with the consequences.

They certainly haven't been blaming anyone else in this thread.

You forgot Gretna