Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I'm not buying the 'Dunfermline have an interest in being relegated next season' theory.

Sevco would bring a total of about 11K fans to the two games (saying they average £15 each admission fee) thats £165K. Plus a pittance of TV money.

Sevco would win the league, meaning Dunfermline would be in the playoffs, with no guarantee of winning them (anything can happen in 90 minutes of football).

They would still get decent crowds against Falkirk and Raith next season in the first division, and Id imagine higher home crowds. Look at what has happened to Clyde. It's a slippery slope outside the first division.

That'd be my take. And if they dropped but 12-12-18 came in, they only get 1 game v Rangers, but 17 games not 18 (including SFL3 clubs).

Just seen the Dunfermline director on Sky Sports News. Refused to look at the camera, kept mumbling before realising he'd gone to the wrong door and couldn't get in. Trapping himself and being forced to speak to the cameras :lol: your clubs fucked if he's the brains of this operation

Anyone got a clip, never saw this!

There's 10pts away right there..... :\

It should be at least. Do the SLF still not have regulations for this sort of thing? I know the SPL now do (a 3rd of the previous season's points are docked for first offences) but the fact that the SLF don't is poor.

Bryan Jackson is the same guy who was administrator for Dundee and Motherwell was he not?

Happy if he's in charge, he might be able to save this sinking ship.

Don't care how many points we get deducted in all honesty, just want the club to survive and remain in the professional set-up.

It should be at least. Do the SLF still not have regulations for this sort of thing? I know the SPL now do (a 3rd of the previous season's points are docked for first offences) but the fact that the SLF don't is poor.

On the contrary, in SFL it's arguably much better to have a flexible system.

As was pointed-out at the time of Dundee's admin... there isn't much positional money in SFL, and there's no relegation at the bottom.

Clubs afoot SFL3 wouldn't care about losing 10pts. Clubs gambling on achieving promotion, then missing-out, wouldn't mind losing 10pts.

Having a flexible approach also allows each case to be gauged on its merits, e.g. a well-run club hitting cashflow issues caused by weather.

And the various avenues of appeal should ensure the flexible approach isn't abused.

The most bizzare thing about the SFL rule book is, that despite a Livvy and Dundee both going into admin while the SFL; there are no rules about sanctions. Odd.

Stiff Little Fingers playing a benefit gig? :P

The most bizzare thing about the SFL rule book is, that despite a Livvy and Dundee both going into admin while the SFL; there are no rules about sanctions. Odd.

It's something that needs to be sorted, including allowing for what HibbeJibee pointed out in his post.

We deserved any penalty we get, even if that is relegation to the 3rd.