Walking Down The Halbeath Road

None, but that says more about the lax nature of our authorities than anything else.

Someone who finally realises what I'm saying

Could anyone imagine the outcry if Mr Whyte was told to bolt by the SFA as the only guy who was mental enough to take Gers off Mr Murrays hands?

Someone who finally realises what I'm saying

Could anyone imagine the outcry if Mr Whyte was told to bolt by the SFA as the only guy who was mental enough to take Gers off Mr Murrays hands?

Is it not the clubs responsiblity to prove that a suitor is 'fit and proper' thus removing the authorities from being, erm, an authority?

How do you suggest they do that, without the use of a time machine?

The more obvious means of sorting the system is to punt clubs who go into administration out of the league system. They've tried docking 25 points with Dundee, that didn't work. They've kicking them into the Third with Livingston, that didn't work. They've let a club go bust, form a tribute act and join the leagues, back to the same old cheating.

The only way to curb massive financial doping in the game is to kick out altogether the teams who can't pay their way. Maybe provide a pyramid for them to clamber into the setup over the long-term, but that's it.

25 pts etc and relegation to the third is about best we can do, perhaps a points deduction for a 3 yr period thereafter perhaps stronger measurement is the only thing I'd perhaps add as the rainfall with Killie and Hearts may join the book of Rangers and Dunf.....

We dont have a viable pyramid system to throw clubs out and probably never will, some juniors and highland league clubs have bigger crowds than our bottom two leagues and dont want to join the league

How do you stop a rich businessman from using football clubs as his plaything in the future?

You stop people owning clubs who claim to be pumping in money when In reality they are using the assets as guarantees.

If a rich guy wants to pump in millions like MR Rae he can become an investor who is not allowed anywhere near a share in the club.

That will be Man Utd then.......

Scottish fitba is fuked with the deluded that believed the SPL dream.........

Every Scottish club probably has been owned by a crook or two, its just a case of how stupid they are with the club the problem and if you were doing a stupid test for owning a Scottish club.....They'd be 42 in the queue.......

How do you stop a rich businessman from using football clubs as his plaything in the future?

You stop people owning clubs who claim to be pumping in money when In reality they are using the assets as guarantees.

If a rich guy wants to pump in millions like MR Rae he can become an investor who is not allowed anywhere near a share in the club.

I don't think you know what the term "investment" means.

25 pts etc and relegation to the third is about best we can do, perhaps a points deduction for a 3 yr period thereafter perhaps stronger measurement is the only thing I'd perhaps add as the rainfall with Killie and Hearts may join the book of Rangers and Dunf.....

We dont have a viable pyramid system to throw clubs out and probably never will

The beauty of not having a pyramid system is that it acts as a proper deterrent to future cheating: one strike and you're out.

Nothing else can stop Scottish football from being turned into a sideshow by franchise clubs, perennial debt cheats and the Govan tribute act.

If Dunfermline go into voluntary admin tomorrow will they be deducted 25 points? Was a precedent set with Dundee or was that because it was their second time? 25 point deduction will drop you to bottom of the league. Not the biggest immediate concern I'd imagine but hardly helpful for ongoing viability...

Ah, deflection.

Indeed. Your club on the brink of extinction and you'd rather talk about the cash-rich owner of Greenock Morton Football Club.

Wipe the tears and snotters off your keyboard in your own time.

If Dunfermline go into voluntary admin tomorrow will they be deducted 25 points? Was a precedent set with Dundee or was that because it was their second time? 25 point deduction will drop you to bottom of the league. Not the biggest immediate concern I'd imagine but hardly helpful for ongoing viability...

The first time we went into administration it was in the SPL instead of the SFL and at the time was not deemed an offense. Therefore I don't imagine the SFL will take that into account.

St Mirren sent a stack of begging letters and representations to the council to turn over the status of the land so it could be re-developed. You were reliant on the backing of the council to make the Tesco deal pass.

Not to the same extent as the banana republic operating in Grangemouth.

Sending letters and making representations is what democracy is all about. It was up to the council to make the final decision. No doubt the £1 million they gained from the deal helped them reach that decision.

Our situation was nothing like Falkirk's. Their deal cost the taxpayer £ millions. Our deal gained the taxpayer £1 million.

I've now seen St. Mirren win 2 major trophies while you've not even seen Morton play 1 season in the top flight. Read it and weep! :lol:

Piss Off Kilgallon

As far as I gather, every case is different and is decided by a panel if its SFL related

Dundee were given 25 pts deduction to start with I think and appealed and told to GTF.......

Livvy, I am guessing got relegated for going into admin......I personally think that was down to the tally owner tho being non co-operative and it being Livvy

Rangers one was delicate as they have different rules in the SPL...... ie they make it up as they go along

I lost the will to live in their case 2-3 weeks in, so I dont know if they were liquidated or just in administration and I still couldnt give a fuk whatever it is but they ended up in div 3

As I said earlier, I think these clubs who do end up in div 3 or even in the same division in these cases should suffer perhaps a 10 or 15 pts deduction for the next 3yr. I dont see why they should be able to wipe out debt so easy and come out the other end in a stronger position.

As far as I gather, every case is different and is decided by a panel if its SFL related

Dundee were given 25 pts deduction to start with I think and appealed and told to GTF.......

Livvy, I am guessing got relegated for going into admin......I personally think that was down to the tally owner tho being non co-operative and it being Livvy

Rangers one was delicate as they have different rules in the SPL...... ie they make it up as they go along

I lost the will to live in their case 2-3 weeks in, so I dont know if they were liquidated or just in administration and I still couldnt give a fuk whatever it is but they ended up in div 3

As I said earlier, I think these clubs who do end up in div 3 or even in the same division in these cases should suffer perhaps a 10 or 15 pts deduction for the next 3yr. I dont see why they should be able to wipe out debt so easy and come out the other end in a stronger position.

Our appeal failed, but was actually a success in that the decision to punish us again if we failed to come out of Admin by the end of March was overturned. So the appeal did go some way in saving us despite failing on the obvious aspects of the points deduction and player embargo.

Back in 1999/00, on the old First Division forum, I made numerous posts pointing out that Dunfermline's spending was unsubstainable. I was abused by virtually every single Dunfermline fan on the forum. Not a single Dunfermline fan agreed with me.

For a number of seasons after that I have continued to point out that Dunfermline's overspending was unsubstainable and would come back to bite them. I asked why no Dunfermline fans were questioning their board.

Virtually every single reply from a Dunfermline fan was abusive. Not a single Dunfermline fan has ever agreed with me. Not only was I abused - I was also told I was jealous, Dunfermline were a big club, etc.

I therefore have no sympathy for Dunfermline whatsoever. Their supporters deserve everything they get. They are no better than Rangers fans. They lapped up the "glory", buried their heads in the sand to what was really going on and abused anyone who dared point out the reality.

I read comments from the hopeless Paul Gallacher today asking why the SFA & SFL have sat back and done nothing. He is totally correct. I hope the SFA take Dunfermline to task and fine them heavily for not paying their tax. After all, as the panel said about Rangers - what Dunfermline have done is almost as bad as match fixing.

Dunfermline RIP - good riddance to bad rubbish.

My dancing shoes are ready and I will gleefully dance all over your rotten grave! :lol:

In the time it took to write this self-loving drivel you could just given yourself a w**k.