Walking Down The Halbeath Road

This voluntary administration, what are we looking at in terms of short term punishment 10pts, 25pts, relegation to the bottom teir? Im guessing the SFLs priority will be to at least get remaining fixtures complete and avoid the headache of having to rejigg points totals...

Would be a shame if it effected relegation and promotion.

If both were pretty much settled I don't think anyone would bother too much about it.

I don't support either of the teams involved but I have sympathy for teams who are punished for beating Pars this season.

www.mouthlondon.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/kim-jong-il_77386.jpg

I have a wery specwhal announcement, yes wery specwhal indweed.

Edited by DAFC

I remember when Rangers fans thought Murray and Whyte were spending their own personal wealth on their club.

The council has done better out this deal than FFC and you can take that to the bank with you.

Most Falkirk fans with knowledge of how we have been duped are angry with the council over the whole situation.

No doubt super knowledge of all VT knows better though.

Wouldn't take much to know more than the Falkirk fans, crying their eyes out once again about how the world is against them.

Back in 1999/00, on the old First Division forum, I made numerous posts pointing out that Dunfermline's spending was unsubstainable. I was abused by virtually every single Dunfermline fan on the forum. Not a single Dunfermline fan agreed with me.

For a number of seasons after that I have continued to point out that Dunfermline's overspending was unsubstainable and would come back to bite them. I asked why no Dunfermline fans were questioning their board.

Virtually every single reply from a Dunfermline fan was abusive. Not a single Dunfermline fan has ever agreed with me. Not only was I abused - I was also told I was jealous, Dunfermline were a big club, etc.

I therefore have no sympathy for Dunfermline whatsoever. Their supporters deserve everything they get. They are no better than Rangers fans. They lapped up the "glory", buried their heads in the sand to what was really going on and abused anyone who dared point out the reality.

I read comments from the hopeless Paul Gallacher today asking why the SFA & SFL have sat back and done nothing. He is totally correct. I hope the SFA take Dunfermline to task and fine them heavily for not paying their tax. After all, as the panel said about Rangers - what Dunfermline have done is almost as bad as match fixing.

Dunfermline RIP - good riddance to bad rubbish.

My dancing shoes are ready and I will gleefully dance all over your rotten grave! :lol:

Back in 1999/00, on the old First Division forum, I made numerous posts pointing out that Dunfermline's spending was unsubstainable. I was abused by virtually every single Dunfermline fan on the forum. Not a single Dunfermline fan agreed with me.

For a number of seasons after that I have continued to point out that Dunfermline's overspending was unsubstainable and would come back to bite them. I asked why no Dunfermline fans were questioning their board.

Virtually every single reply from a Dunfermline fan was abusive. Not a single Dunfermline fan has ever agreed with me. Not only was I abused - I was also told I was jealous, Dunfermline were a big club, etc.

I therefore have no sympathy for Dunfermline whatsoever. Their supporters deserve everything they get. They are no better than Rangers fans. They lapped up the "glory", buried their heads in the sand to what was really going on and abused anyone who dared point out the reality.

I read comments from the hopeless Paul Gallacher today asking why the SFA & SFL have sat back and done nothing. He is totally correct. I hope the SFA take Dunfermline to task and fine them heavily for not paying their tax. After all, as the panel said about Rangers - what Dunfermline have done is almost as bad as match fixing.

My dancing shoes are ready and I will gleefully dance all over your rotten grave! :lol:

It's no healthy to bare 15 year long grudges neebur.

One. Bitter. b*****d.

Just seen the Dunfermline director on Sky Sports News. Refused to look at the camera, kept mumbling before realising he'd gone to the wrong door and couldn't get in. Trapping himself and being forced to speak to the cameras :lol: your clubs fucked if he's the brains of this operation

Falkirk have also massively benefited by getting the local council to do your bidding (much like St Mirren), so I'd get off your cross about unfair advantages.

Nonsense.

Falkirk benefitted from tax payers funding and cash help from their council.

St. Mirren didn't receive any help from the taxpayer. Indeed, the local council and tax payer benefited to the tune of over £1 million from the sale of land they owned adjacent to the old St. Mirren Park.

Aye that'll really teach them a lesson.

St. Mirren didn't receive any help from the taxpayer. Indeed, the local council and tax payer benefited to the tune of over £1 million from the sale of land they owned adjacent to the old St. Mirren Park.

St Mirren sent a stack of begging letters and representations to the council to turn over the status of the land so it could be re-developed. You were reliant on the backing of the council to make the Tesco deal pass.

Not to the same extent as the banana republic operating in Grangemouth.

It's no healthy to bare 15 year long grudges neebur.

One. Bitter. b*****d.

^^^ An example of the abuse anyone receives from Dunfermline when they point out home truths.

I followed St. Mirren for over a decade through utter shite whilst clubs like Dunfermline lorded it over us using cash that wasn't theirs. When I pointed this out, I got abuse.

You deserve all you get.

Hope your clubs dies! :lol:

^^^ An example of the abuse anyone receives from Dunfermline when they point out home truths.

I followed St. Mirren for over a decade through utter shite whilst clubs like Dunfermline lorded it over us using cash that wasn't theirs. When I pointed this out, I got abuse.

You deserve all you get.

You could get their old strips and pick the badges off.

St Mirren sent a stack of begging letters and representations to the council to turn over the status of the land so it could be re-developed. You were reliant on the backing of the council to make the Tesco deal pass.

Not to the same extent as the banana republic operating in Grangemouth.

Sending letters and making representations is what democracy is all about. It was up to the council to make the final decision. No doubt the £1 million they gained from the deal helped them reach that decision.

Our situation was nothing like Falkirk's. Their deal cost the taxpayer £ millions. Our deal gained the taxpayer £1 million.

I've now seen St. Mirren win 2 major trophies while you've not even seen Morton play 1 season in the top flight. Read it and weep! :lol:

You deserve all you get.

By lording it do you mean being glad you got relegated and we stayed up?

Seems like you are bitter from these days not us.