Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Purvis really is leaving the "Night in shining armour" act to the very last minute. Either that or there is something so horrendously wrong with the finances that no-one could ever save the club.

I still can't see liquidation happening.

If your club goes tits up (I hope it doesn't) but every Board memebr that sat idly by and let masterton do his thing is culpable as well..

Could somebody tell me how an administrator could work with no assets & next to hee haw income?

fair question.

Any accountant worth their salt would wangle something around assets such as the stadium value but - I think! - thats a busted flush due to Mastertons ludicrous lifetime mortgage he has? apologies if I have this wrong. Take that out of the equation and there are no assets.

It must have been written in the winding up order when the deadline was and the club would have recieved it. Did they quote today at 5pm?

8 days are allowed from the latest of the advertisements/service of petition. The Edinburgh Gazette advertisement was last Tuesday (link posted earlier). There could be different ways of reckoning the period but today couldn't possibly be 8 days from last Tuesday.

8 days are allowed from the latest of the advertisements/service of petition. The Edinburgh Gazette advertisement was last Tuesday (link posted earlier). There could be different ways of reckoning the period but today couldn't possibly be 8 days from last Tuesday.

But the steering group announced monday as the date, you would think they would have known!!!