Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Just posted this on dafc.net. Thought I would post it here as well.

Words fail me that we have gotten into this situation. For the last month
everybody hoped that there would be a knight in shining armour to save
us. There might still be but it looks as though that may not be the
case.

GM I hope you can sleep well at night. Personally I think you don't give
a flying falkirk about us. All you can think of is the £ signs. It's
because of scumbags like you that not just football but the economy is
in the mess that it is.

One minute I am depressed and emotional the next I am angry and furious.

Whatever happens in the next few days, weeks and months I know one
thing. Dunfermline will still have a football team be it in the 1st,
3rd, Eos or any other division because I and everyone bar your
apologists that have posted on this website are bigger then you Gavin.
So screw you we will survive.

I don't think any team can be "much smaller" than Raith Rovers tbh.

Sorry, but we're the big Fife team now.

Probably always would have been if we'd done a Dunfermline and spent shite-loads of money that we couldn't afford.

I genuinely hope the Pars survive though as it'll be hilarious reaming their shitey wee team in cup competitions that they are lucky enough to draw us in.

Sorry, but we're the big Fife team now. Probably always would have been if we'd done a Dunfermline and spent shite-loads of money that we couldn't afford. I genuinely hope the Pars survive though as it'll be hilarious reaming their shitey wee team in cup competitions that they are lucky enough to draw us in.

I'll refer you to a Monsieur Anelka..... had a great blueprint for your club didn't he?

Aye, so much for the governing bodies safeguarding Scottish football. Not a feckin word from the SFL chief about this situation, it's not been kept quiet, the club have been leading the fans a merry dance with frequent begging bowl requests & it's been dragging on for months! What has Longmuir been doing? Imagining future games with his precious wee colt teams like a wee boy with his Subbuteo set. Wtf does he get paid for? As far as I can see he has completely neglected his duties, AGAIN, & doesn't even pretend to care. He is killing Scottish football with his incompetence, he hasn't a clue about any problems the member clubs (except for his own team Airdrie obviously) have been, or could be facing. It is totally unacceptable. If I was a Pars fan I'd be at Hampden the morn demanding to know what the hell he is playing at. Too many clubs have went through this in the last few years & he has turned a blind eye every time. It's long past time to get him out of that job, I cannot think of anything positive he has done for the sfl clubs, not one tiny thing & I'm sickened by it, I don't think we should just sit quietly & accept this anymore as we can't afford to let chancers kill any more clubs or there will be no Scottish football in the future. I'd drag him out that quick that I wouldn't let his feet touch the ground.

Get him out!

Just to clarify, do you like him or not?

Aye, so much for the governing bodies safeguarding Scottish football. Not a feckin word from the SFL chief about this situation, it's not been kept quiet, the club have been leading the fans a merry dance with frequent begging bowl requests & it's been dragging on for months! What has Longmuir been doing? Imagining future games with his precious wee colt teams like a wee boy with his Subbuteo set. Wtf does he get paid for? As far as I can see he has completely neglected his duties, AGAIN, & doesn't even pretend to care. He is killing Scottish football with his incompetence, he hasn't a clue about any problems the member clubs (except for his own team Airdrie obviously) have been, or could be facing. It is totally unacceptable. If I was a Pars fan I'd be at Hampden the morn demanding to know what the hell he is playing at. Too many clubs have went through this in the last few years & he has turned a blind eye every time. It's long past time to get him out of that job, I cannot think of anything positive he has done for the sfl clubs, not one tiny thing & I'm sickened by it, I don't think we should just sit quietly & accept this anymore as we can't afford to let chancers kill any more clubs or there will be no Scottish football in the future. I'd drag him out that quick that I wouldn't let his feet touch the ground.

Get him out!

Longmuir has got nothing to do with Airdrie. Think you're getting mixed up between the SFA and the SFL

Just to clarify, do you like him or not?

Well, I've never given him that much thought, I'd have to think about that & get back to you. ;)

Longmuir has got nothing to do with Airdrie. Think you're getting mixed up between the SFA and the SFL

He supports Airdrie, although maybe he's ditched them now in favour of Sevco, I doubt Ballantyne would be happy with him if that was the case though & cannae upset his big pal.

Well, I've never given him that much thought, I'd have to think about that & get back to you. ;)

He supports Airdrie, although maybe he's ditched them now in favour of Sevco, I doubt Ballantyne would be happy with him if that was the case though & cannae upset his big pal.

Nice sidestep........

Get him out!

Trot on franchise lass. It is thanks to sheer incompetence within our game that your team exists at all

Get him out!

Not quite sure what power Longmuir has to do anything until such times as Dunfermline go bust. Until they are declared by a court to be insolvent anything else would be interfering in the club's commercial activities. The time for action was years ago when they should've had financial fair play rules put in place with proper checks on who were running our clubs and how.

I'll refer you to a Monsieur Anelka..... had a great blueprint for your club didn't he?

Given that it put in place the changes with our Glaswegian gangsters getting punted off the board then it was fine. Prior to that they'd been looking to knock Starks down. Ironically, we got the change we needed. Yes, we aren't a stable club financially and won't be for the foreseeable future. However, we got the change that we needed. The Pars on the other hand needed such a change but didn't get one. Their gangster got away instead with swindling both the British public and Dunfermline who bought into what he said. Of all the club owners throughout Scotland, Masterton is undoubtedly the biggest c**t.

Best wishes from Berwick supporters and I'm sure football fans all over the world boys. We had a great few games in the seventies when we had players and managers serve us both. Some of my earliest games were between our sides,and East end park a Scottish institution.

Money is the blight on our game. Good luck.

Voluntary administration is being reported as the most likely option by sky sports, got someone in Dunfermline just now outside the club shop if any of you are wanting to say live on telly how much of a c**t masterton is

Not great with things like this but does voluntary administration not mean that the club have made a conscious decision to absolutely f**k over any creditors?

The thing is, it isn't even the worst stunt this arsehole has pulled. He was more than happy to f**k over our nation in terms of banking, taking out multi-million pound loans while others suffered, why would he have any morales over local creditors.