Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Party time! Cheery bye!

What you and your fellow parasites lack in honour, class and dignity you almost make up for in volume.

For every decent football supporter amongst you there are at least hundred out and out wankers.

If an administrator was appointed, you would hope that the fans would rally round for these games as decent attendances would be vital. Also, you could ask season ticket holders to pay in for these games. So, if you got 5 x say 3500 at an average of £15 that would be £262,500 gross. Knock off VAT and you are left with over £200k . Then add fans fund raising and other gestures of help such as Raith have made. I would be disappointed if my own club did not do something similar along the lines of handing over whatever is earned beyond a "normal" Dunfermline away gate. An administrator could have over £300k to run the club for maybe 8 weeks.

Thats around £150k per month with no payment towards historic debts required. Put in perspective league leaders Morton's entire first team squad only costs just over a third of that per month. Time is bought. The old directors are out An insolvency practitioner is dealing with the debts. Players get their money from the redundancy payments fund. Meantime the supporters trust or whatever organisation gets their a*se in gear or someone else acquires the club.

FFS somebody will have to tell me why that's impossible. Surely its not because the present directors will not sign the papers?

Who pays the administrator, they don't come cheap

If Masterton is visiting Dignitas I hope they forego the usual painless treatment and finish him off with a giant Toblerone to the rectum.

Kudos to you.

For almost managing to get "Dignity" and "Gavin Masterton" in the same sentence.

I was just hoping that he'd fall off a mountain but your solution is better.

If Masterton is visiting Dignitas I hope they forego the usual painless treatment and finish him off with a giant Toblerone to the rectum.

That would be nasty. You'd think that the pain was over, but all you'd be experiencing would be the valley between each triangle, and then the next one comes along and it's back to chocolate, honey and almond based suffering. We could just tell him that the pain is a short term thing, only for more to arrive and to keep coming. It would be poetic.

That would be nasty. You'd think that the pain was over, but all you'd be experiencing would be the valley between each triangle, and then the next one comes along and it's back to chocolate, honey and almond based suffering. We could just tell him that the pain is a short term thing, only for more to arrive and to keep coming. It would be poetic.

Even better would be to feed the Toblerone to the rest of his brood afterwards.

Morton 24 games 48 points +19 goals

Partick 22 games 44 points +24 goals

Livingston 23 games 37 points +11 goals

Raith 22 games 30 points +3 goals

Falkirk 24 games 30 points -3 goals

Hamilton 22 games 28 points 0 goals

Dumbarton 22 games 24 points -20 goals

Cowden 23 games 23 points -1 goals

Airdrie 24 games 15 points -33 goals

I make that the updated league table. Raith Rovers - taking the piss.

Would be chuffed with this development.

As stated countless time before, over several years, I have absolutely no sympathy for those involved, nor the club which cheated Scottish football for 15 years. If the club goes under then the fans should be active in forming a new club in the area, but there ought to be no prospect of it being immediately elected into the SFL. Work your way up through the non-league system, and there could well be a pyramid system in place by the end of that task.

Horrendous news.

The masses walking about Fife in their Old Firm tops should be fucking ashamed of themselves that a club on their doorstep is facing liquidation while they march off to Glasgow in their masses week in week out. Absolute arseholes to a person, hopefully this isn't the end and there's a final twist for the good.

Good luck to Dunfermline.

:lol:

I'm sure if you go to the wall the 25,000 glory hunters that go to the cup final fhis weekend and last season should be ashamed of themselves. :D

I genuinely feel sorry for Dunfermline fans, as I did for rangers fans. (Until they began there WATP shite) no one should watch their team die like this because of conmen. The best thing that can happen is the fans seize control and bring the club back. It does now seem unlikely though. I do hope you can pull through, even if you are a 3rd div side part time, or playing in a local park as an east of Scotland/juniors team

If the unthinkable happens and you do go under, bear in mind you are always welcome to mcdiarmid. I know the thought of supporting another team is unbearable. But once we are bitten by the football bug we are addicted.

Statement from the club's official site

“DAFC notes the most recent statement by The Pars Community.

“DAFC has been corresponding and negotiating in good faith with The Pars Community for a number of months, with the recent support of the Steering Group led by Jim Leishman and Bob Garmory.

“The initial proposal by TPC involved CHL and Gavin Masterton’s shareholding in the club reducing to 10% in return for an investment of £500,000 of which £250,000 was to be underwritten by a group of named individuals and £250,000 was to be raised from supporters.

“In addition, the proposal required providers of loans to the club to write those loans down by 60 per cent.

“Following this initial proposal, a working group was constructed which secured a number of additional concessions from CHL & Mr Masterton, which would have seen CHL’s shareholding in the club reducing to zero, and writing off a greater proportion of debt than envisaged under the TPC proposal.

“It was expected that Heads of Terms on that proposal would be signed today and that the TPC would commence due diligence today, which would have led to the financial transparency they had been so urgently seeking and to verify if the proposed offer was a viable solution.

“However, despite repeated requests to demonstrate that the £250,000 of capital was available by the named supporters to deal with the HMRC issue, the TPC were unable or unwilling to demonstrate such availability.

“This led the club to request the TPC to deposit such funds in an escrow account to be released to the club following completion of due diligence.

“At that point the TPC withdrew its offer and subsequently submitted a further proposal, but on significantly more onerous terms than their original one.

“DAFC and its representatives sought a meeting with TPC this afternoon to seek assurances, but the TPC declined this request and have now withdrawn their proposal.

“The board of DAFC continues to explore all avenues to secure the future of our club as quickly as possible, we will update supporters of progress as soon as possible whilst respecting the financially sensitive nature of the negotiations.”